Latest Bad Santa Plan

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

Did I say "Bad Santa" plan? I meant "bad bank" plan, of course. Sorry. TSY rates are improving in the AH market and if, additionally, risk premiums drop way off as Uncle Santa gears up to buy the toxic debt and stash it away in a "bad bank", we could see mortgage rates well down into 4's. Bring it on. Christmas in February. :) Get to work, UFO!
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

I had a dead body in the Living room. So I put it in the den, and that solved everything. :o

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 January 2009 - 08:44 PM.

#3 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

I had a dead body in the Living room.
So I put it in the den, and that solved everything.

:o

Makes sense to me... :lol: :lol: Problem solved.......next!?

Edited by IYB, 27 January 2009 - 08:54 PM.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#4 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

RD...If I bought the dead body from you and put it in my den...you'd be good to go. U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#5 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

RD...If I bought the dead body from you and put it in my den...you'd be good to go.

......unless, of course, you used Roger's money to buy the body in the first place. :rolleyes:

#6 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:11 PM

But I won't. I'll use all of your (pl) money. Never thought you'd all be in the dead body business...did ya? :lol: U.F.O.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

What's your address? I'll be by as soon as the ice melts. :lol:

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:49 PM

In this instance, who is buying the dead body from me? ME! Cause the government will charge me and my kids. I am now having a bad bank hung around my neck because...I'm the only one who can be forced to buy it. If they would have only thought of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 27 January 2009 - 10:07 PM.

#9 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

But I won't. I'll use all of your (pl) money. Never thought you'd all be in the dead body business...did ya? :lol:

Ah wait......I think I'm getting it now. :lighten: Roger is running a health clinic and getting paid a fortune to give his patients a robust and happy future- so that they can enjoy the "American Dream" in good health. But he's actually killing 'em off and stacking up the bodies in his living room, causing a bit of a stink and interupting the clinic's ability to function normally. But hey, no problem.....we'll just take the money from Don and his kids and his kids' kids to go fetch these DB's and throw 'em in a "bad clinic" where we don't hafta think about 'em any more. Voila! The clinic will now be clean and healthy and can go on doing it's good work for the community, doling out health and happiness. And while he's at it, Roger can take a l'il of Don's money to tidy up his clinic with $100K rugs and $350K commodes, and maybe a Picasso and a Rembrant here and there, while he's putting the rest into his golden parachute for those autumn years comin' down the pike. Am I getting it yet?

No I really hadn't expected to be in the DB biz, but hey--we all gotta pitch in. It's for the common good, right?......... :)

Edited by IYB, 27 January 2009 - 10:08 PM.

#10 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

Do you know what's really funny?
These dead guys are still voting!

Posted Image