Photo

the bullish ewave pattern jumps off the page!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:47 PM

I'm quite sure I have never been offered a more bogus Ewave count than you profer here, Humble. Before you ever count in front of others again, you'll want to pick up the blue Prechter book. Your count is impossible for numerous reasons, by anyones Ewave standards-so there is no need for me to point out the many faults in it. Won't matter how far back or ahead you go-your count has no merit. I don't think it's engines you hear reving, but more a large meat grinder. I wouldn't comment on your post, but I use Ewave as one of my two main takes-and it had me VERY short coming into today, thanks. A ton of money on the sidelines? You bet there is. Its been there a long time and it pointed out to you via the MCO's that all rolled over yesterday=that it wanted NO part of today.

#12 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

If Humble is proven right, you will have egg on your faces. Not saying he's right, but if he is.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#13 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:06 PM

If Humble is proven right, you will have egg on your faces.

Not saying he's right, but if he is.

In an ewave sense, I challenge anyone to prove Humble is right without the most simple of violations- yourself included. I'd be more than happy to wear that egg. If you are going IT long here like Humble, post it DC-inquiring minds want to know. It's one thing to moo and rant while you get your a** kicked, that's fine with me-but citing that count was just toooo much.

Edited by thespookyone, 10 February 2009 - 10:09 PM.

#14 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

spooky wrote:

t's one thing to moo and rant while you get your a** kicked, that's fine with me-but citing that count was just toooo much.

... that's "bray" :lol:
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#15 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

If Humble is proven right, you will have egg on your faces.

Not saying he's right, but if he is.

In an ewave sense, I challenge anyone to prove Humble is right without the most simple of violations- yourself included. I'd be more than happy to wear that egg. If you are going IT long here like Humble, post it DC-inquiring minds want to know. It's one thing to moo and rant while you get your a** kicked, that's fine with me-but citing that count was just toooo much.

If anyone knew how to use EW perfectly, they'd be a billionaire by now. Are you a billionaire? Are you a millionaire?

By the way, the guy who sells EW whores himself out because even the expert can't seem to use it to make $.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#16 PrincelyM

PrincelyM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

:redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

look at any daily chart and start with the 1/20 low and you will see what i mean: 1/20-1/28 is wave1 and we just completed a very bullish ABC flat, off of the 1/28 high, at today's low. we had 8 days up and corrected for 13 days.

the next move is STRAIGHT up!

comments?

Does the no of bull symbols in the post indicate the amount of bullishness? I note it was just one before...Now 3...Should we be scared?

Where is the H1 FLOOR now? I am sincerely interested.

PS: I know your dont have me on ignore - You just say that to avoid answering me...LOL...

What every trader should NOT do - You are a good example of that H1. For that reason alone, I appreciate your post..Helps keep my thoughts in CHECK.

Cheers (Heres to you man!)

Edited by PrincelyM, 10 February 2009 - 10:23 PM.

#17 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

look at any daily chart and start with the 1/20 low and you will see what i mean: 1/20-1/28 is wave1 and we just completed a very bullish ABC flat, off of the 1/28 high, at today's low. we had 8 days up and corrected for 13 days.

comments?

Something different jumps off my page. From the wave (3) low at 741 the advance to near 950 is wave (4). The sharp drop from wave (4) to 804 is wave 1 of the (5) wave. An abc flat wave 2 completed yesterday at 875 and todays sharp drop starts wave 3 of (5) with the 650 area the goal and quickly.

Best, :(
Larry
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#18 PrincelyM

PrincelyM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:37 PM

comments?

Does the no of bull symbols in the post indicate the amount of bullishness? I note it was just one before...Now 3...Should we be scared?

Where is the H1 FLOOR now? I am sincerely interested.

PS: I know your dont have me on ignore - You just say that to avoid answering me...LOL...

What every trader should NOT do - You are a good example of that H1. For that reason alone, I appreciate your post..Helps keep my thoughts in CHECK.

Cheers (Heres to you man!)

I see that you have 5 BULL symbols in the latest post :o More bullishness :lol:

What a fine example for what every trader should not do...To avoid being a BAG HOLDER like H1. <_<

#19 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

Thanks Larry, that's what I have too. Now for a bit more usefull discussion-what is your take on the possible retracement level (fib wise) on the wave 2 up of the 3 down-considering the current market situation? I resect your work a lot, especially your long term ewave counts, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on that. DC-No, I'm not a billionaire, and I doubt I do anything pefectly. If I remember correctly though, some of the money I do have used to be yours. That said, I find those most critical of ewave are those that have not applied themselves enough to "get it".

Edited by thespookyone, 10 February 2009 - 11:00 PM.

#20 Taz

Taz

• Traders-Talk User
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:57 PM

[attachment=9746 :redbull.gif] Sorry guys but I took the bait. I hate to be on the wrong side to many of you who I consider exceptional traders but I am bullish here in OZ and by extension the US market. My main lead is perhaps your corporate bonds which i have used to guide me all the way down. The fact that they are off their lows may be a red herring when you consider your financials but thats what makes a market. In my opinion I think the consensus is new lows but that is hard to reconcile with the CPCE though ISEE is not as bad. I am long and strong but I will adhere to my mental stops if required. Taz