Anyone awake? at the most importante

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

gold and gold stock time period in quite some time hardly any posts - unbelievable! NO BS Senor

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

gold and gold stock time period in quite some time hardly any posts - unbelievable!

NO BS

Senor

i am ! fortunes will be made in this sector. seems that folks have lost interest! its dead on gold boards right now! dipping into the water. dharma

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:19 AM

gold and gold stock time period in quite some time hardly any posts - unbelievable!

NO BS

Senor

i am ! fortunes will be made in this sector. seems that folks have lost interest! its dead on gold boards right now! dipping into the water. dharma

Si amigo a grande wave double dos down in the XAU and GDX rarely happens, we have GRANDE 1-2's to the norte, does it get any better? Hulbert survey all of sudden lines up muy bueno. The dilemma here is how low the XAU wave Dos goes, does it go below the 107 bottom and head lower, or do we make a higher low? I am accumulating.

Pure unadulterated BS

Senor

#4 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

I have been circling like a vulture now and hungry. I am AWAKE THERE waiting. I have been accumulating for weeks now and see weekly positive divergence just like was there in Sun Microsystem and the friggin thing doubled OVERNIGHT OVERNIGHT>>>>>>>> exact same weeklie chart pattern in many pm names. So I am glad my 2 favorite leaders are ready to move. Senior an Dharma are my most favorite traders.

#5 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

NO BS

Senor

Hey Senor thanks for the wake up call ;)

FYI HGNSI at -16.5%, the extreme is -31.25% so we are not that far away and with todays drop likely gettin close, I would view that as bullish, looks like the Rate of Change on HGNSI might work better than its absolute level, messing with a psreadsheet using 5 Day ROC

Would feel better if Premiums on CEF and GTU were lower........still alot of advertising on TV recommending buying Gold to hedge your portfolio etc.

Edited by Woody, 18 March 2009 - 10:36 AM.

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:35 AM

NO BS

Senor

Si amigo a grande wave double dos down in the XAU and GDX rarely happens, we have GRANDE 1-2's to the norte, does it get any better? Hulbert survey all of sudden lines up muy bueno. The dilemma here is how low the XAU wave Dos goes, does it go below the 107 bottom and head lower, or do we make a higher low? I am accumulating.

Pure unadulterated BS

Senor

i am watching divergences in the hourlies. and the 19th date. also support @880. nibbling as we go. not aggressive. gold has been in a bull since 99 or 01 depending on your view. and yet interest is minimal. despite 300%+ gains. dharma

#7 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

gold stock hourly charts oversold, but daily and weekly still have some work to do to get to oversold, not that it has to . I have 3/24 as potential bottom and mabey 4/15-17 as confirmation secondary bottom. I will also add the possibility of a quick sharp downdraft in the general market that may just drag everything down with it initially.

Edited by gvc, 18 March 2009 - 10:50 AM.

#8 Lysis

Lysis

• Traders-Talk User
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:51 AM

gold stock hourly charts oversold, but daily and weekly still have some work to do to get to oversold, not that it has to . I have 3/24 as potential bottom and mabey 4/15-17 as confirmation secondary bottom. I will also add the possibility of a quick sharp downdraft in the general market that may just drag everything down with it initially.

If GLD holds 85, then we'll bounce. If not, we're heading back to the 70s.

#9 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:10 PM

senor, I estimate at least another 10% down. clear impulse down should be followed by another down after current intervening corection up/sideways completes

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

from the fed statement sounds to me like the fed is monetizing the debt!? and gold apparently likes it dharma