Anyone awake? at the most importante

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

from the fed statement sounds to me like the fed is monetizing the debt!? and gold apparently likes it
dharma

Si amigo Dharma wave DOS may have bottomed, GRACIAS BERNANKE! And Skott I think THE bottom is in place.

NO BS

Senor

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

from the fed statement sounds to me like the fed is monetizing the debt!? and gold apparently likes it
dharma

Si amigo Dharma wave DOS may have bottomed, GRACIAS BERNANKE! And Skott I think THE bottom is in place.

NO BS

Senor

i hate to say this, but this could be the kickoff to 3of3 and it is already testing 930 resistance. almost 50 in minutes. faster than a speeding bullet. no it is not superman. it is gold! buckle up hombres
dharma

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

dharma

NO BS

Senor

i hate to say this, but this could be the kickoff to 3of3 and it is already testing 930 resistance. almost 50 in minutes. faster than a speeding bullet. no it is not superman. it is gold! buckle up hombres
dharma

If its a grande Tres wave norte at least a $500 rocket ship is beginning, took some bueno long positions this morning, GLAD I DID.

MARGS by the pitcher tonight! :P :lol: :D

BS is BEAUTIFUL

Senor

#14 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

dont have to much fun now senior. even though DYOD is still in place it is wonderful to have great traders on the scene. Gracias Bernake and Senior/Dharma.

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:37 PM

what just happened?

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

dharma

NO BS

Senor

dharma

If its a grande Tres wave norte at least a $500 rocket ship is beginning, took some bueno long positions this morning, GLAD I DID.

MARGS by the pitcher tonight! :P :lol: :D

BS is BEAUTIFUL

Senor

what i see gold has made new highs in all currencies that i watch, other than the dollar. so it is the bucks turn. closing above 930 would be a signal. if, and i dont want to get ahead of myself, then the miners, which are severly inexpensive/to gold should play some serious ketchup. dharma

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

anyone got a count that says this is a headfake higher?

#18 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

Wouldn't you just know it...........missed the move today. Doing laundry :cry:
Peace
johngeorge

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:36 PM

lots of gold bears burned today> could it now reverse down now that the shorts are taken out and shot

#20 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

lots of gold bears burned today> could it now reverse down now that the shorts are taken out and shot

Not just the bears

I got stopped out today just under 89 and this thing flew before I could even get back in

(I work during the day)
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months