Senor back long

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

Senor can see why the XAU could go lower, but also can see why it could bottom muy soon. Not heavily long, just a bueno and easily carried over the Easter weekend position. BSing away Senor

#2 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

YOu are just a great trader. what do you think of the banks. Just a question.

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

YOu are just a great trader. what do you think of the banks. Just a question.

No comment on banks, have no interest.

Senor

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:36 PM

i dont know if anyone noticed but on april 6th @jsmineset.com, sinclair posted a piece recently written by armstrong, and he targeted april 19th as the date for a stock market top and a gold bottom. which happens to be the date venus goes direct. venus went retrograde on march 6th which was the date the stock market bottomed. coincidence? i think not! april 20-21 i have turns for gold. so i am looking @that date as a kickoff to an up move. i am waiting for that to occur. still waiting to add dharma

#5 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

I don't follow planets , asteroids or anything like that except the $USD index, and $XAU with lots of charts and indicators at all timeframes with Elliot wave theory. What I am seing is an immediate bounce of the gold sector as the $USD heads down in its next down correction move. This is imminent, then the $USD will bounce back up in its C wave up which should end on or around April 23. That should match GOLD and $XAU lows and I am fully on board with that 4cast. Of course, the more people start thinking this way it might revert and do the opposite..... but footprints should be left in the charts and indicators if this were to happen......so I keep watching them. Long for now. Goldswinger.

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

i dont know if anyone noticed but on april 6th @jsmineset.com, sinclair posted a piece recently written by armstrong, and he targeted april 19th as the date for a stock market top and a gold bottom. which happens to be the date venus goes direct. venus went retrograde on march 6th which was the date the stock market bottomed. coincidence? i think not!
april 20-21 i have turns for gold. so i am looking @that date as a kickoff to an up move. i am waiting for that to occur. still waiting to add
dharma

I think some of the gold/silver stocks will bottom before then. Many explorers and juniors look el superbo. Did you see that HGNSI now back down to a minus 3.2%?

BSing away

Senor

#7 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

Thank you senior. I was of the same mind just wanted to know where you stand. Gracias.

#8 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

- 3.2%? looks like a typo to me on Hulbert, do people pay for that? Locos. GS.

#9 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 06:58 PM

Senor, Do you only play commodities? just curious if yes, why? thanks
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:11 PM

Senor,

Do you only play commodities? just curious

if yes, why?

thanks

I play what I know and have proven to be good at, one of the grande keys to successful trading and investing. Try to take on too much and it can get MUY MALO.

BS is beautiful

Senor