• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:01 PM

Adding to GDX here... I'm agree that gold may have bottomed here...it looks likely but, either way, I'm comfortable, like Senor
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#22 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:51 AM

Adding to GDX here...

I'm agree that gold may have bottomed here...it looks likely but, either way, I'm comfortable, like Senor

For me I want to at least have a core position as I do, but also have plenty of pesos to buy more if we do get a drop to maybe the March lows or somewhere close to that.

PURE BS

Senor

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:04 AM

Adding to GDX here...

I'm agree that gold may have bottomed here...it looks likely but, either way, I'm comfortable, like Senor

For me I want to at least have a core position as I do, but also have plenty of pesos to buy more if we do get a drop to maybe the March lows or somewhere close to that.

PURE BS

Senor

it could be a 4th wave triangle w/one more drop to come. the march lows would be a gift.
dharma

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:13 AM

Adding to GDX here...

PURE BS

Senor

it could be a 4th wave triangle w/one more drop to come. the march lows would be a gift.
dharma

Si si! Dump truck would be moving if March lows are approached.

BSing away

Senor

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

Adding to GDX here...

PURE BS

Senor

dharma

to my eyes silver has made a cup and we are still in the handle. its getting ready to go up. my date all along has been 4/20-21 although i will pounce should the situation warrant it. dharma
Si si! Dump truck would be moving if March lows are approached.

BSing away

Senor

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:14 PM

bought tre @.618=3.03 from oct low to march high. dharma

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

Adding to GDX here...

PURE BS

Senor

dharma

With the decline today one more shot down below XAU 120.71 seems likely.

BSing away

Senor

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:01 PM

Adding to GDX here...

PURE BS

Senor

dharma

fwiw, we are on the same page. i have the 20-21 as turns in this market. i am saving my powder for such an occasion. i am looking for 1k again. since the march 08 highs all the action will be seen as base building for a big up move. it will start imho later this year and conclude--------
dharma

BSing away

Senor

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

Adding to GDX here...

PURE BS

Senor

dharma

fwiw, we are on the same page. i have the 20-21 as turns in this market. i am saving my powder for such an occasion. i am looking for 1k again. since the march 08 highs all the action will be seen as base building for a big up move. it will start imho later this year and conclude--------
dharma

BSing away

Senor

Also amigo a very importante Martin Armstrong turn date is due April 18/19. It can apply to currencies, stocks, gold. Could be a gold low.

PURE BS

Senor

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

Adding to GDX here...

PURE BS

Senor

dharma

dharma

BSing away

Senor

Also amigo a very importante Martin Armstrong turn date is due April 18/19. It can apply to currencies, stocks, gold. Could be a gold low.

PURE BS

Senor

yes, it is the day venus(ruler of money) goes direct. when venus went retrograde march 6th, the stock market bottomed. i dont know how armstrong came on that date, but it is one i have been looking @for quite some time. armstrongs latest work 4/9/09 http://www.scribd.com/kzuur58
dharma