34 replies to this topic

#1 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will post methodology later, but it's pretty obvious.
Thanks to MTGP to turning me on to the Gannalyst software, makes charting wedge median lines especially easy.

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:18 PM

put that effort into the chart coming off the 2002 low.......or if ur lazy......just turn this one upside down..........YES

#3 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:31 PM

put that effort into the chart coming off the 2002 low.......or if ur lazy......just turn this one upside down..........YES

Man I'm new here but already getting sick of these vague 2/3 line replies from various FF patrons, that don't seem to have any clear meaning....
Am I unwelcome in these parts or something?
Care to clarify whatever your post was supposed to mean da cheif?

Cheers!

Posted Image
P.S. this one hardly qualifies as a wedge, but just following chief's orders....

Edited by MoneyFriend, 26 April 2009 - 04:33 PM.

#4 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:33 PM

You are fine, Money.

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

lol.....nice try......now if you could just break down the 2002 to 2007 advance into them ittee bitty triangles along the way.......you will find the same stuff all the way up.... in other words ........oh never mind....geeziz.....putin a 5 year chart up against a 16 month chart.........

#6 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:47 PM

lol.....nice try......now if you could just break down the 2002 to 2007 advance into them ittee bitty triangles along the way.......you will find the same stuff all the way up.... in other words ........oh never mind....geeziz.....putin a 5 year chart up against a 16 month chart.........

OK, so I think the translation must be : "Dear MF, welcome to FF, you know that median line triangle thing you posted will work well on uptrends too, try it out from the 02 lows into 07, cheers - your bff da chief."

This method should hold it's own in uptrends as well, yeah i could see that too, but since we are and will be in a bear market for um at least another 10 months, it's not really important to me atm.

-Snort

#7 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:52 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will post methodology later, but it's pretty obvious.
Thanks to MTGP to turning me on to the Gannalyst software, makes charting wedge median lines especially easy.

I see the beauty of this methodology in prediction an IT target price. I always believe there are intrinsic relationships inside the market though they are not 100% accurate.

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

OK, so I think the translation must be : "Dear MF, welcome to FF, you know that median line triangle thing you posted will work well on uptrends too, try it out from the 02 lows into 07, cheers - your bff da chief."

This method should hold it's own in uptrends as well, yeah i could see that too, but since we are and will be in a bear market for um at least another 10 months, it's not really important to me atm.

-Snort

>since we are and will be in a bear market for um at least another 10 months<........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......lemme askew....how many years you been studying the stock market....tia

Edited by da_cheif, 26 April 2009 - 04:57 PM.

#9 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:56 PM

-Snort

>since we are and will be in a bear market for um at least another 10 months<........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ur clueless......

Time will tell!
No hard feelings though, chief.
If you want me to stick around and share my opinions here, please refrain from name calling, would be appreciated, thanks.

Edited by MoneyFriend, 26 April 2009 - 04:58 PM.

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

-Snort

>since we are and will be in a bear market for um at least another 10 months<........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ur clueless......

Time will tell!
No hard feelings though, chief.

how long u been a market student