34 replies to this topic

#11 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Will post methodology later, but it's pretty obvious.
Thanks to MTGP to turning me on to the Gannalyst software, makes charting wedge median lines especially easy.

I see the beauty of this methodology in prediction an IT target price. I always believe there are intrinsic relationships inside the market though they are not 100% accurate.

Glad someone has something nice to say! Happy to share it with the polite members of the board.

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:02 PM

politeness is something that only comes from someone who doesnt give a ******** about you.........

#13 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:07 PM

Wollenchuck, do you happen to have a picture of Mark Young with a goat?

#14 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

politeness is something that only comes from someone who doesnt give a ******** about you.........

Not really sure how that could be logical, but anyways. I'm a few posts away from leaving this board. I don't need to justify dick to anyone. I wanted to share a few of my opinions on the market, not opinions on other people. Chief I know you are probably a more experienced trader or technical chart wiz or whatever, but you don't have to be a dick. Can you apologize for calling me clueless and generally being condescending or would you rather I leave so you can go about posting your bullish views in peace?

#15 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,023 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

Not really sure how that could be logical, but anyways. I'm a few posts away from leaving this board. I don't need to justify dick to anyone. I wanted to share a few of my opinions on the market, not opinions on other people. Chief I know you are probably a more experienced trader or technical chart wiz or whatever, but you don't have to be a dick. Can you apologize for calling me clueless and generally being condescending or would you rather I leave so you can go about posting your bullish views in peace?

MFriend: Please stay. This board should welcome all different views about the market. It's good for everyone that way.

#16 espresso

espresso

• Traders-Talk User
  • 913 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

MF you should understand this board is overwhelming with talent and the average age is generally high, my just above 40 years make me a young one here! If the picture of your avatar is about you that can be defined as a "boy"... Nonetheless everybody here is very openmind and your analisys is very welcome! :)
Spesi FF

#17 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:45 PM

MFriend: Please stay. This board should welcome all different views about the market. It's good for everyone that way.

Thanks for your vote. I agree views on the market should be welcome here , and views on people (of the insulting variety) should be kept to oneself.

I've been a student of the SP for 10 years. Trading for 5. Full-time for 2. Not like this has any relevance to my original thread here. 10 years is long enough to know that there are lot more experienced students out there, some happen to be pleasant, others happen to get upset and start name calling when they see or hear something that doesn't favor their agenda. Yeah I might look young in my pic, I'm 26, and really don't care if you may think you are better/smarter/whatever than me, it's when you start insulting me that I do start to care however. Cheif, I don't feel good about just putting you on ignore, and as a new poster here would really rather stay and share/learn a bit longer. I'm eagerly anticipating an apology for the 'ur clueless'. If you feel insulted in any way by me, sorry, was not my intention. I do value your market analysis, even though I feel insulted by you.

That's it from me for now, I'm done posting here until I have an apology.
PS I hope this thread can turn back to being about the original subject....

Edited by MoneyFriend, 26 April 2009 - 05:49 PM.

#18 shanabe

shanabe

• Traders-Talk User
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

MF you should understand this board is overwhelming with talent and the average age is generally high, my just above 40 years make me a young one here! If the picture of your avatar is about you that can be defined as a "boy"...
Nonetheless everybody here is very openmind and your analisys is very welcome!
:)

I concur. Don't let the keyboard-challenged set run you off. I may not post much but I enjoy reading people's ideas including yours. I'm new at trading and frankly its intimidating posting your thoughts, I give you credit. Some people here are succinct and to the point, esp posting trades - which is great...others are succinct because they're probably trader-savants w/ zero communication skills. The perma bulls are touchy after the utter [bleeep] beating that was administered between Sept-Nov last year. Psyches are fragile...da chief is ok, you just have to realize where he's coming from and have a bit of thick skin. I like reading his eternal optimism - he'd be long even as the earth was crossing the event horizon while being sucked into an enormous rotating black hole. ;)
In Ponzi We Trust

#19 rlohmeyer

rlohmeyer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

The board can tend to be a moshpit of different personality types. The info and points of view are very helpful. I have traded since 87, part time only as I run a business, and I always receive value from the board. For myself, I prefer useful info from a lunatic (with whom I have a great deal of experience), than drivel from a pleasant personality. Just my take. And I have enjoyed your posts.

#20 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,961 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

10 years........that long eh........:>).....just in time to learn everything you need to know about the markets.........