Hey Bulls out there

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:14 PM

moneyfriend, maybe they should reverse because price has gone thru that line in the middle of the previous wedge or maybe they should not compound a 30% + loss

#12 Bullryder

Bullryder

• Traders-Talk User
  • 256 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:16 PM

If 888 is the high, of course 555 really starts to shine. I think mid 400's are possible, but not likely.

#13 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:18 PM

moneyfriend, maybe they should reverse because price has gone thru that line in the middle of the previous wedge or maybe they should not compound a 30% + loss

I hear yah, but you can't help it when the chart is this bullish!

Posted Image

#14 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:21 PM

I was referring to your big wedge you posted a few days ago that was supposed to stop the market. can you post that again with current price?

#15 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

I was referring to your big wedge you posted a few days ago that was supposed to stop the market. can you post that again with current price?

I figured you were.
Sure, I will later today, it uses EOD data I have to grab off yahoo after the close.

#16 T.A. MASTER

T.A. MASTER

• Traders-Talk User
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:44 PM

You guys. I see the bears came out of the cave this afternoon. BTW. For you stocko nerdos out there There is more than 1 acronym for T.A. This is just a mere hiccup. Obey your Master. Master. Master. I still see bear traps and dead bears. The trend is still up as we churn and base here to break through 875. I see Cisco providing the jolt to break out next week.

#17 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:47 PM

I agree TA and you can tell by listening to the cnbc traders. they keep saying everyone is skeptical and they are taking profits below that big 875 number but the market is not going down. that should tell you all you alot right there.

#18 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:48 PM

You guys. I see the bears came out of the cave this afternoon.

BTW. For you stocko nerdos out there There is more than 1 acronym for T.A.

This is just a mere hiccup.

Obey your Master. Master. Master.

I still see bear traps and dead bears. The trend is still up as we churn and base here to break through 875.

I see Cisco providing the jolt to break out next week.

That was enough of a chance. 2 on ignore in one day! This fakeout breakout sure brings the wackos out of the woodwork.

#19 T.A. MASTER

T.A. MASTER

• Traders-Talk User
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

You guys. I see the bears came out of the cave this afternoon.

BTW. For you stocko nerdos out there There is more than 1 acronym for T.A.

This is just a mere hiccup.

Obey your Master. Master. Master.

I still see bear traps and dead bears. The trend is still up as we churn and base here to break through 875.

I see Cisco providing the jolt to break out next week.

That was enough of a chance. 2 on ignore in one day! This fakeout breakout sure brings the wackos out of the woodwork.

Weak hands. weak hands. Sorry MF. Thought you were with us. Back to the traps. Don't be knockin when 1,000 comes a rockin

#20 T.A. MASTER

T.A. MASTER

• Traders-Talk User
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

I agree TA and you can tell by listening to the cnbc traders. they keep saying everyone is skeptical and they are taking profits below that big 875 number but the market is not going down. that should tell you all you alot right there.

Right on Skott!

No one has believed this rally since day 3 back in March. Because it was supposed to have been a 2 or 3 day rally followed by the Jan and Feb pattern of selling off hard.

Still a ton of skeptics. I don't see any exuberance. And what's wrong with a little bit of optimism. Its what made this great country what it is.