Photo

did you miss this big news from the bond pits today?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

im not sure why a shoe cobbler would get so pissed at people, but it seems to me nearly everyone rubs him the wrong way, except his truly in the mirror, AND whenever he sees an opinion he doesnt like he will rip you a bloody new one. sounds to me like someone po'd at the world, maybe washed up and past his prime. old farts tend to do that and no amount of bragging will get the young turks over to his side.

youve thrown him some kudo bones to chew on. better to leave a sleeping dog lie.

Well I don't like to fight with people, I like to try and get along with everyone if possible, but I don't like being bullied and called names. Nobody in this business is always right.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#32 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

I would also like to point out to h1 that China is worried about it money in US bonds, and has come out and said so. They are interested in the creation of a new world currency. As for MBA's , was it also not MBA's that that helped destroy Enron, Chrysler, GM etc??? Martin Armstrong or da cheif for that matter don't have mba's but are pretty capable overall. Innovation has quite often come from without the formal school systems.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#33 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:11 PM

im not sure why a shoe cobbler would get so pissed at people, but it seems to me nearly everyone rubs him the wrong way, except his truly in the mirror, AND whenever he sees an opinion he doesnt like he will rip you a bloody new one. sounds to me like someone po'd at the world, maybe washed up and past his prime. old farts tend to do that and no amount of bragging will get the young turks over to his side.

youve thrown him some kudo bones to chew on. better to leave a sleeping dog lie.

>why a shoe cobbler would get so pissed at people<.........its morons like you that even post ******** like this......[I just avoided being on moderation] dipchit

and from russ i get this crap.....

>your other buddy da_cheif used to go onto the same radio show regularily but has not been on for a long time (perhaps it had something to do with him calling the host Michael Campbell - Glen Campbell, to which he countered by calling da_cheif Donny, or maybe its because timer's digest took da_cheif off of its list. It is the top rated show all across canada and they get all the top analysts out there.<

so both of you can only look at yourselves in the mirror before you use me as ur fire hydrant

2 bear ding bats what dont know ******** about the stock market and for the last 2000pts up this board had to put up with both of your nosensicle posts

Edited by da_cheif, 11 May 2009 - 09:15 PM.

#34 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:46 PM

>why a shoe cobbler would get so pissed at people<.........its morons like you that even post ******** like this......[I just avoided being on moderation] dipchit

and from russ i get this crap.....

>your other buddy da_cheif used to go onto the same radio show regularily but has not been on for a long time (perhaps it had something to do with him calling the host Michael Campbell - Glen Campbell, to which he countered by calling da_cheif Donny, or maybe its because timer's digest took da_cheif off of its list. It is the top rated show all across canada and they get all the top analysts out there.<

so both of you can only look at yourselves in the mirror before you use me as ur fire hydrant

2 bear ding bats what dont know ******** about the stock market and for the last 2000pts up this board had to put up with both of your nosensicle posts

Yeah right, the US housing market all worked out just fine after early 2007 didn't it.

#35 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:48 PM

"p.s. stay away from the talk radio; it is going to break many people." HI-You emulate talk radio-and are clearly just as clueless. You are right about one thing though-the media WILL break many people again-by spreading the misinformation that this economy has bottomed and turned the corner-total B.S. I sit amused watching the same folks who got their 401K's cut in half in the dot com scam, then cut in half again in the last two years fall for yet another snake oil sale. Can the govenment blow a bubble, sure-it already has. Does ANY bubble last forever-of course not, they are just selling our childrens futures here for the sake of profits to those who planted the latest time bomb in our economy to begin with=pathetic, really. We get to trade both ways (SOME of us, anyways, LOL) so it's no big deal to me which direction the market takes. My guess is evidence of the dieing consumer rears itself soon, and thwarts this latest scam soon, but I have patience either way. I'd also be willing to bet you'll be one of the last to know, and react to this latest rug being pulled out from under you, and exhibit denial all the way back down-just as you did the last time you traded in this scenario.