IT probe

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,141 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:15 PM

What of the SSSS?! Off by a bit? Can't fault it on a news-related distortion today.

I think rumors of the SSSS's death may be a bit premature..... ;)

GL with the trade NAV. Very good to see you back here.....D

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&i=p24356331235&a=163230813&r=528.png
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#22 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:35 PM

Great to have you back, I'm short a half a point away. So-I hope you kill it! :)

#23 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Welcome back.
Check out Terry's T Update from yesterday.
He says the MCO pattern showed accumulation which should last about as many days as it declined (5 days).
This should give us the "T" top he's predicted for June 1st area.
He then expects a low not much below here as the next "T" will produce a rally through August.

Fart around till June 1. That would be painful ! :P

If we don't selloff by EOD, then SPX 950 area becomes the next logical expectation. I doubt that though. My weekly stuff has already rolled over.

howz da monthly stuff ;)

A close below 872 this month, it would look butt ugly ! ;)

Didnt we allready close below 872 basis monthly charts numerous times???.......how come it wasnt getting butt uglier....... :P

Edited by da_cheif, 26 May 2009 - 03:53 PM.

#24 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:02 PM

Nav, Thoughts on the close? Not the kind of weakness I was hoping for...but better than a ramp.
“be right and sit tight”

#25 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:42 PM

What of the SSSS?! Off by a bit? Can't fault it on a news-related distortion today.

It was a PFWG event if you were watching futures in real time starting at 07:00. They gonna take it to 980 now. :o

Good luck being short, Da Boyz have spoken. :rolleyes:
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#26 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:46 PM

It was a PFWG event if you were watching futures in real time starting at 07:00. They gonna take it to 980 now. :o

surely you jest.
“be right and sit tight”

#27 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:56 PM

surely you jest.

Serious as a heart attack, they put a line in the sand at 07:00 then reinforced it at the exact second, not one second not two but the exact second the embargo for the press release was over. When you see a 5-10 point or more futures spike the exact second a press release for a favorable economic report is out of embargo that is an insiders signal. Seen this movie a thousand times before.
"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#28 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

surely you jest.

Serious as a heart attack, they put a line in the sand at 07:00 then reinforced it at the exact second, not one second not two but the exact second the embargo for the press release was over. When you see a 5-10 point or more futures spike the exact second a press release for a favorable economic report is out of embargo that is an insiders signal. Seen this movie a thousand times before.

Fair enough, but this manipulation today cannot possibly negate all the overwhelming TA that exposes IT weakness.
“be right and sit tight”

#29 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

surely you jest.

Fair enough, but this manipulation today cannot possibly negate all the overwhelming TA that exposes IT weakness.

Shirley u jest........snort