Spesi FF

#12 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:37 PM

oh where oh where are da bullz......snort

Blissfully marching towards the cliff..... :o
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#13 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

if there is any bliss it seems to be coming from the bears....dontchu think???

#14 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:00 PM

Frankly I haven't seen anything posted here that could touch the record of your seven sentinels on a consistent basis. I wonder how so many bullish conclusions are being drawn on a 1-day long news-driven momentum event (so far). News mostly seems to momentarily divert the market from the momentum pattern rather than cause it.

#15 pedro

pedro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

On my hourlies, which capture the 4-7 day cycle, we bottomed on my stochastics MA in the 20 range (out of 100) and closed today in the mid 40s. We usually top out in the upper 80s. We are not overbought yet even VST. So another 40 SPX pts is entirely possible esp. if we ping the top at 950+ and hold for a few hours as more stops get shaken out. The next drop will likely be stomach turning, so you know they want the fewest possible aboard. Tea -- I still like your 4th wave triangle and 5th wave spike. You think otherwise now?

#16 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

if there is any bliss it seems to be coming from the bears....dontchu think???

Not at all. The nonstop banner waving and cheer leading and Yeee Haaaaw's :rolleyes: , on up days and down days and nights and weekends, is all coming straight from the bullz hinnies. :lol: :lol: But they gotta expel it somehow, I guess.... so who cares. ;)
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#17 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

Frankly I haven't seen anything posted here that could touch the record of your seven sentinels on a consistent basis. I wonder how so many bullish conclusions are being drawn on a 1-day long news-driven momentum event (so far). News mostly seems to momentarily divert the market from the momentum pattern rather than cause it.

Thanks for the compliment, GM. My teasing of da' Cheif above aside ---- seriously, I just reviewed the internals again, and it truly seems clear to me that they are in a very solid downtrend. It's impossible to say, of course, how far news driven buying might carry the market or whether there is more news coming that will have additional effect, but I remain convinced that the die has been cast for the Intermediate Trend. Externals follow internals as exhaling follows inhaling. It's all part of the natural cycle. And that cycle has turned down. Aloha, D

#18 snorkels4

snorkels4

bad guy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:32 PM

Thanks for the compliment, GM. My teasing of da' Cheif above aside ---- seriously, I just reviewed the internals again, and it truly seems clear to me that they are in a very solid downtrend. It's impossible to say, of course, how far news driven buying might carry the market or whether there is more news coming that will have additional effect, but I remain convinced that the die has been cast for the Intermediate Trend. Externals follow internals as exhaling follows inhaling. It's all part of the natural cycle. And that cycle has turned down. Aloha, D

ssss just not behaving like january top at all=not rolling
Andy House, Texas Man, Accidentally Drives 2006 Bugatti Veyron Into Salt Marsh

http://www.zimbio.co...Veyron Crashing

#19 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

BPSPX on a 6% sell to
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$BPSPX&p=D&yr=5&mn=11&dy=0&i=p00054651393&a=28995683&r=4158.png

#20 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

Tea, I assume if BPSPX moves 6% down from a current point it triggers a sell in the underlying issue? Seems to have a nice track record...
“be right and sit tight”