Long es

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:48 AM

if tea is right, and I believe he is, then you will do ok today. After all the 1-2, 1-2, 1-2.. I see a 1-2 in the minute scale that may have ended at 911.

dc, i dont know much about EW stuff...can you translate that to ES targets?

Well, if his EW pattern is correct, we will break ES 875 for sure. How much more is unknown, but I think 835 ish. But I think this is a large A-B-C correction which will be a 5-3-5 move, the first 5 ending at 835, the final 5 ending around 720-730. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Thats just one possibility.

Confirmation of Tea's pattern would be a strong negative close today, gap down monday.

We are above that stop you mentioned yesterday. I gather you changed it?

IT

What stop are you talking about? I thought you said I didn't use stops? I haven't posted a trade here in a long time.

I've given my outlook for where I think things are going heading into the 9 mo low in mid july. What more do you want?
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#12 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

if tea is right, and I believe he is, then you will do ok today. After all the 1-2, 1-2, 1-2.. I see a 1-2 in the minute scale that may have ended at 911.

Well, if his EW pattern is correct, we will break ES 875 for sure. How much more is unknown, but I think 835 ish. But I think this is a large A-B-C correction which will be a 5-3-5 move, the first 5 ending at 835, the final 5 ending around 720-730. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Thats just one possibility.

Confirmation of Tea's pattern would be a strong negative close today, gap down monday.

If we break 875, then I will be a happy camper.
“be right and sit tight”

#13 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:52 AM

IT

What stop are you talking about? I thought you said I didn't use stops? I haven't posted a trade here in a long time.

I've given my outlook for where I think things are going heading into the 9 mo low in mid july. What more do you want?

Here was your post:

http://www.traders-t...mp;#entry457983

You laid out a bearish scenario, but only "if 910 ain't broke". Stop? Call it whatever you want. It did poke through the 910 area several times.

IT

EDIT: I haven't seen your scenario to mid-July. Perhaps you could restate it.

Edited by IndexTrader, 29 May 2009 - 09:54 AM.

#14 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:55 AM

IT

Here was your post:

You laid out a bearish scenario, but only "if 910 ain't broke". Stop? Call it whatever you want. It did poke through the 910 area several times.

IT

ES ended at 908 at close yesterday... I'm assuming you imagined whatever you wanted for your own purposes.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#15 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:57 AM

dc, whats interesting - is that the Kemal guy on Atilla's board put for a count just like that. He guarantees 870 too, wonder how many people are seeing the same thing and how 'good' that is :) If it wants to sell off any time now, that would be great.
“be right and sit tight”

#16 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 09:59 AM

can i be of any help????

#17 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:01 AM

IT

Here was your post:

IT

ES ended at 908 at close yesterday... I'm assuming you imagined whatever you wanted for your own purposes.

Did you read your post? Here's what it said: "If done going up, 835 next stop, but only if 910 ain't broke". Today we've poked thru 910 several times. What am I "imagining"? :lol:

IT

#18 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:01 AM

can i be of any help????

yeah, whatever happened to that noon top yesterday!
“be right and sit tight”

#19 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:02 AM

flat 908.50 maybe one more up

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#20 TheArchitect

TheArchitect

• TT Member+
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:05 AM

flat 908.50 maybe one more up

i got a sell signal coming in that should take the es down to test 902 for starters... a break below 902 puts us in a zone to test 892 soon after...