• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

We need the aquarium's water changed from SEA water to FRESH water....it's being done....but a few fresh water pipes a clogged....they are being cleaned as I type...

#2 dotnethead

dotnethead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

:clap: LOL! Love the analogy!...or maybe you're really working in a coastal lagoon... :)

#3 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:08 PM

ES MUST hold 937....if SEA water is still in the tank.....otherwise....the less boyant fresh water is now moving in...

#4 norton

norton

• TT Member
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:11 PM

Hi mini! Are you still on moderation from the hurling incident? My silly, no methodology, method has had me taking shots at the short side the past few days, keep getting stopped out at break even when it comes back up. Took another short entry an hour ago 944 level. I want on this bus, but its been tough lately. Surviving here in New Mexico with my cane and narcotics for my 40 years of golf ravaged back. Beware ! Mrs. Norton and I got to Hawaii in January and had a great time visiting with Don and Julie on Oahu. gosh bless America, and you and Woody in Canada too !
Please, help stamp out vibration.

#5 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

Not easy catching a top...my dear friend.....but I think you'll be fine....there is no sea water in NM......we just need below ndx 1485 and ES 936 to empty the salt...

#6 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

Hi mini!
Are you still on moderation from the hurling incident?

My silly, no methodology, method has had me taking shots at the short side the past few days, keep getting stopped
out at break even when it comes back up.
Took another short entry an hour ago 944 level. I want on this bus, but its been tough lately.

Surviving here in New Mexico with my cane and narcotics for my 40 years of golf ravaged back. Beware !

Mrs. Norton and I got to Hawaii in January and had a great time visiting with Don and Julie on Oahu.

gosh bless America, and you and Woody in Canada too !

Speaking of moderation, Since its been so "peaceful" on the board relatively speaking, and actually quite refreshing, did chiefy and h1 get their lips zipped too ?
OTIS.

#7 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

Not easy catching a top...my dear friend.....but I think you'll be fine....there is no sea water in NM......we just need below ndx 1485 and ES 936 to empty the salt...

It is going to be a battle, they are not going to give this up. In fact bulls need special help here and if the last few weeks is an example, they are likely to get it.
“be right and sit tight”

#8 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:20 PM

Norton Cheers to you and the Mrs.......you and anyonelse welcome up here Oakville near Toronto) Not sure where Tea hangs his hat..... Woody

#9 norton

norton

• TT Member
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:21 PM

yeah, the cheer leaders got out of school along with the other kids a week ago .................. Hi Woody ! Nice to say hello to you too. I see from your avitar you like House also. I have been overdosing on him lately, rented all years DVDs and spent DAYS watching with Mrs. Norton bringing me more feeding and poop tubes. Every time House took a vicodin, I took one of my percocets. I was comadose by the end of the first hour. Now I catching up on all the Boston Legals. Wanna get married? Hope all is well with you in the northland, and please, if you or Tea ever get to New Mexico, we got a place for ya!

Edited by norton, 05 June 2009 - 01:30 PM.

Please, help stamp out vibration.

#10 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

mkt working on my: mkt down vix down puts down sell signals. In addition to my hourly sells earlier. Have lowered stops to opening prices now.