• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

Norton Cheers to you and the Mrs.......you and anyonelse welcome up here Oakville near Toronto)

Not sure where Tea hangs his hat.....

Woody

Unionville...

#12 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:28 PM

yeah, the cheer leaders got out of school along with the other kids a week ago ..................

...Hey Norton...I actually want to change back to my
"Emini" handle....but can't remember how?....Have any ideas?

#13 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

Not easy catching a top...my dear friend.....but I think you'll be fine....there is no sea water in NM......we just need below ndx 1485 and ES 936 to empty the salt...

It is going to be a battle, they are not going to give this up. In fact bulls need special help here and if the last few weeks is an example, they are likely to get it.

..the salt is running thin my friend..The high water mark might be in..take out today's low now and 930 ES is inevidable....below there...lights out..

Edited by Teaparty, 05 June 2009 - 01:32 PM.

#14 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:31 PM

Kudos. TP. and Thanks for posting.

#15 norton

norton

• TT Member
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:32 PM

Hi Woody ! Nice to say hello to you too. I see from your avitar you like House also. I have been overdosing on him lately, rented all years DVDs and spent DAYS watching with Mrs. Norton bringing me more feeding and poop tubes. Every time House took a vicodin, I took one of my percocets. I was comadose by the end of the first hour. Now I catching up on all the Boston Legals. Wanna get married? Hope all is well with you in the northland, and please, if you or Tea ever get to New Mexico, we got a place for ya!
Please, help stamp out vibration.

#16 norton

norton

• TT Member
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

Tea, I have no clue. You will always be eminimee to me from the early days. Mrs. Mark oughta know how to do it. Hope you do !

#17 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:36 PM

Hi Woody !
Nice to say hello to you too.

I see from your avitar you like House also.
I have been overdosing on him lately, rented all years DVDs and spent DAYS watching with Mrs. Norton bringing me more
feeding and poop tubes.

Every time House took a vicodin, I took one of my percocets.
I was comadose by the end of the first hour.

Now I catching up on all the Boston Legals. Wanna get married?

Hope all is well with you in the northland, and please, if you or Tea ever get to New Mexico, we got a place for ya!

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....Norton you crack me up! Say hi to your monkey too! Best

#18 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:43 PM

Not easy catching a top...my dear friend.....but I think you'll be fine....there is no sea water in NM......we just need below ndx 1485 and ES 936 to empty the salt...

It is going to be a battle, they are not going to give this up. In fact bulls need special help here and if the last few weeks is an example, they are likely to get it.

..the salt is running thin my friend..The high water mark might be in..take out today's low now and 930 ES is inevidable....below there...lights out..

I really thought so last Friday too, until I was blindsided. I realize what they are doing...they are creating a situation where bears turn into masses of twitching paranoid freaks, such that when the decline starts - fewest number of bears are participating. Frankly it's working.

I do not trust this orderly decline, nor the lights out possibility. I am expecting one more bounce here and then one last attempt. If the sellers step in...good. If not, I won't be surprised. Hell, arbman is expecting another ramp :-/
“be right and sit tight”

#19 norton

norton

• TT Member
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:46 PM

The DVD's are due back at the video store on Monday. Anybody got a speed rewinder I can rent? These darn things are just like Reel to Reels and Cassettes, they take HOURS to rewind. Technology my {bleeeep} .

#20 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

The DVD's are due back at the video store on Monday.

Anybody got a speed rewinder I can rent?

These darn things are just like Reel to Reels and Cassettes, they take HOURS to rewind.

Technology my {bleeeep} .

..those DVD's are a b*tch to rewind....I'm still rewinding one from December 2006...haven't been able to watch anything since...