Water..

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

We need the aquarium's water changed from SEA water to FRESH water....it's being done....but a few fresh water pipes a clogged....they are being cleaned as I type...

We have wondered into brackish waters...

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#22 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:07 PM

We need the aquarium's water changed from SEA water to FRESH water....it's being done....but a few fresh water pipes a clogged....they are being cleaned as I type...

Do or die time approaching. One this bounce finishes up at 941+/-, sellers better take over and do some damage.
“be right and sit tight”

#23 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

I'd agree..lol....transition stage....so...we should get a BrachishNewHighTop....otherwise known as a BNHT

#24 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:13 PM

I'd agree..lol....transition stage....so...we should get a BrachishNewHighTop....otherwise known as a BNHT

Now if you have to cover your short on that BNHT do you get a discount on the price? Are there coupons given out
since it has a higher fresh water content?

:lol:

#25 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

Now if you have to cover your short on that BNHT do you get a discount on the price? Are there coupons given out

I can't believe I've been stuck in this MFP all afternoon. I'm not holding it through the weekend. Going to cover before the bell.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#26 zigzag

zigzag

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

I can't believe I've been stuck in this MFP all afternoon. I'm not holding it through the weekend. Going to cover before the bell.

I woke up late and missed the open. Looking at the screen with pillow head I couldn't believe I overslept. I snagged a short at 946 and can't believe I'm looking at an inside day so far.

#27 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

Just ejected for a few points. At least a little lucre was squeezed out of it and the first one that lasted only about 20 minutes did nicely. Just a peek into a day in the life of an "Unemployed Daytrader." :lol:

Edited by milbank, 05 June 2009 - 02:56 PM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

#28 zigzag

zigzag

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

Just ejected for a few points. At least a little lucre was squeezed out of it and the first one that lasted only about 20 minutes did nicely.

Just a peek into a day in the life of an "Unemployed Daytrader." :lol:

Yeh mee too. es 940 out. and i like that job title. I think I'll start throwing that around when people ask me what I do. I'll bet it raises some eyebrows. :lol:

#29 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:04 PM

Just ejected for a few points. At least a little lucre was squeezed out of it and the first one that lasted only about 20 minutes did nicely.

Just a peek into a day in the life of an "Unemployed Daytrader." :lol:

Yeh mee too. es 940 out. and i like that job title. I think I'll start throwing that around when people ask me what I do. I'll bet it raises some eyebrows. :lol:

dcnegr coined it last night...

http://www.traders-t...?...06729&st=10

I told him I'm going to tell my accountant to put that as my occupation on my tax return next year. :lol:

Edited by milbank, 05 June 2009 - 03:05 PM.

--George Bernard Shaw

#30 zigzag

zigzag

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

dcnegr coined it last night...

http://www.traders-t...?...06729&st=10

I told him I'm going to tell my accountant to put that as my occupation on my tax return next year. :lol:

I saw that. But he hurt my feelings. I'm not talking to him.