• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

Too many exclamation points -- as a long-time poster I recognize the probable meaning of this. When I see more than one exclamation point...

the market tends to put people over it's knee with a good spanking with too many !!!!!!!!'s

...ps..sorry for any buzz kills....lol

Edited by Teaparty, 11 June 2009 - 12:31 PM.

#12 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

Too many exclamation points -- as a long-time poster I recognize the probable meaning of this. When I see more than one exclamation point...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! means new highs, if you're on the greens.

#13 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

keep spanking me, ms. market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeee ... haaa ... :redbull: you two knew this was a bull thread so why act so surprised? B)

#14 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:34 PM

i wouldn't mind it sitting here a few moments and getting more shorts to add on; this was the equivalent of the es globex high.

#15 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:50 PM

Let me add...I've never said anyone was wrong...but just that I feel strongly that my analysis is right...until proven wrong.....I'm not a team player...I don't give a darn who's fur is flying.... ..and if I'm right...expect to see this thread posted in the future...lol

Edited by Teaparty, 11 June 2009 - 12:52 PM.

#16 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:53 PM

Goofy made an appearance in that video with his 1050 call but they had to edit it out, you know time constraints...

Edited by MoneyFriend, 11 June 2009 - 12:53 PM.

#17 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:59 PM

my bet is that you won't be around after today...at least for awhile...

#18 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

my bet is that you won't be around after today...at least for awhile...

Pt. 2

Why? Is that all knowing wedge going to wipe away all my gains?? Or are people not allowed to show signs of happiness on this board? Oh, you may be right, if someone decides to be really rude, that could make me leave here pretty fast, because there's nothing worse than being nice to everyone and just getting crap dished back.

Edited by MoneyFriend, 11 June 2009 - 01:08 PM.

#19 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:13 PM

i wouldn't mind it sitting here a few moments and getting more shorts to add on; this was the equivalent of the es globex high.

done and done.

#20 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

MF, Friendly bit of advice. There are certain individuals here that routinely bait bears...this has been frustrating considering the market is going against us. Your exuberance puts you in their ranks, I am only cutting you slack because you post a ton of TA and have civilized debate. You really do not want to join the ranks of those individuals. Showing your hapiness does not contribute to the discussion and simply rubs your success in our faces. Shouldn't your profits make you happy enough?
“be right and sit tight”