• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

MF,

Friendly bit of advice. There are certain individuals here that routinely bait bears...this has been frustrating considering the market is going against us. Your exuberance puts you in their ranks, I am only cutting you slack because you post a ton of TA and have civilized debate. You really do not want to join the ranks of those individuals.

Showing your hapiness does not contribute to the discussion and simply rubs your success in our faces. Shouldn't your profits make you happy enough?

C'mon, this was not having anything to do with baiting bears. I'm not that evil man. I just wanted to post a song of relevance.. sorry if that's taboo around here right now.
I guess I just have to wait until I'm with the majority before I start posting celebratory things. Sheeeeeesh.

It's hard being here and having my TA cross examined by 20 people, going out of my way to explain things, none of them saying thanks, and then having people get rude with me because I want to rejoice a bit. It's lonely trading all alone you know, sometimes it's nice being able to share some joy every now and then. My GF and just about everyone else in my real life has no interest in this stuff you know. Maybe I didn't read the t.o.s close enough, is there some part that says don't display joy? C'mon pal, gimme a bear hug!

Edited by MoneyFriend, 11 June 2009 - 01:44 PM.

#22 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

MF,

Friendly bit of advice. There are certain individuals here that routinely bait bears...this has been frustrating considering the market is going against us. Your exuberance puts you in their ranks, I am only cutting you slack because you post a ton of TA and have civilized debate. You really do not want to join the ranks of those individuals.

Showing your hapiness does not contribute to the discussion and simply rubs your success in our faces. Shouldn't your profits make you happy enough?

C'mon, this was not having anything to do with baiting bears. I'm not that evil man. I just wanted to post a song of relevance.. sorry if that's taboo around here right now.
I guess I just have to wait until I'm with the majority before I start posting celebratory things. Sheeeeeesh.

It's hard being here and having my TA cross examined by 20 people, going out of my way to explain things, none of them saying thanks, and then having people get rude with me because I want to rejoice a bit. It's lonely trading all alone you know, sometimes it's nice being able to share some joy every now and then. My GF and just about everyone else in my real life has no interest in this stuff you know. Maybe I didn't read the t.o.s close enough, is there some part that says don't display joy? C'mon pal, gimme a bear hug!

Grow up man....all I'm saying is be careful and that I HAVE NOT SEEN BREAKOUTS YET...congrats on making money...that's what you should be doing. You are getting way out of line when it comes to being respected........Don't let your mouth get propted open to be fed crow...I know where I'll be wrong on the bigger pic...will you?

Edited by Teaparty, 11 June 2009 - 01:59 PM.

#23 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:57 PM

Grow up man....all I'm saying is be careful and that I HAVE NOT SEEN BREAKOUTS YET...congrats on making money...that's what you should be doing. You are getting way out of line when it comes to being respected.....

Tea, do you think I'm an idiot? Thanks for your warning, I do read your posts you know. Are you an admin here, is that why you are talking about getting out of line? Do the admins think I'm out of line, not from my understanding.

Like I said, Have a good day. Now please, let's go our separate TA ways for now, ok. I'm flying like an eagle, we will see what your wedge does when that time comes. Please let's be friends. I managed to befriend RKD and Russ so far (at least I think).

Take care.

Edited by MoneyFriend, 11 June 2009 - 01:59 PM.

#24 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

good call MF. It is funny watching the bear posts on the down days and the bull ones on the up days...just how it is I guess.

#25 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:07 PM

good call MF. It is funny watching the bear posts on the down days and the bull ones on the up days...just how it is I guess.

..well...I'm not a bear...my TA says the next big move is down but I never paint myself as an animal...and this isn't a bear post....but from where I stand...we are at a MAJOR TOP....I just think it's time for Bull fur to fly... :lol:

Edited by Teaparty, 11 June 2009 - 02:10 PM.

#26 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:15 PM

..one more thing...the last 15 minutes today will be a big hint....if they don't want to buy em' this time....yuk..

#27 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

cheers tommy, the call isn't really done until ES 1050 though.
have a good one!

Edited by MoneyFriend, 11 June 2009 - 02:27 PM.

#28 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

have a good one!

#29 MoneyFriend

MoneyFriend

• Traders-Talk User
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

have a good one!

Love it!!! Thank you, perfect way to end my day here.
:flowers:

#30 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:48 PM

cheers tommy, the call isn't really done until ES 1050 though. have a good one! just commenting on the up day today MF, you have hung in there well on the bull side. As you know I fall more in Tea's camp, have 1/2 short position and waiting.