Short ES

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

913 is the 1.618 measured move of the first leg down.

..or bottom of a bullish wedge....we shall see

You are just on a mission to find as many bullish development as possible, eh?

T is correct if we get there should have a good bounce. rk

Z

Where can I get real-time es quotes? What does 913 es = in terms of spx? TIA.

#12 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

maybe some ST bounce..dunno. This board needs to embrace the bear! :bear: :angel_not: :bear:
“be right and sit tight”

#13 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:11 AM

Z

just reporting the news man....don't shoot the messenger..lol....and I have said what is bearish.... if you don't want to here my stuff...I won't post it anymore..

..just one more thing..if we do get a lower low on es and spx...and a higher low on ndx.....that would be bullish...sorry....but the lower lows on oex and spx would most likely happen with BD.....AGAIN...a close below 917 then I'll forget about another high...I promise....sort of....but at the moment....I just can't get my pitchfork out..

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NDX&p=60&yr=0&mn=5&dy=21&i=p85305907440&a=90787100&r=5094.png
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$OEX&p=60&yr=0&mn=8&dy=0&i=p04229052969&a=79663062&r=3326.png

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=60&yr=0&mn=4&dy=8&i=p35843395040&a=104586413&r=228.png

#14 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

Z

d the sept contract is running about 4 points below spx as for real time quotes gota open an account bud. Do not know of any free ones.

Z

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#15 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

Z

d the sept contract is running about 4 points below spx as for real time quotes gota open an account bud. Do not know of any free ones.

Z

I just rolled over a 401k to IRA with Schwab. I downloaded StreetSmart Pro yesterday, but it's not active yet. After hours it will be today. I just called and they told me with StreetSmart Pro, I will get real-time es quotes.

#16 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

Tea, How do you take my words and twist them as something negative or me not wanting you to post? You gotta lighten up, it was clearly said in jest.
“be right and sit tight”

#17 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:22 AM

Tea,

How do you take my words and twist them as something negative or me not wanting you to post? You gotta lighten up, it was clearly said in jest.

I didn't twist anything man....You want to be a bear...and I'm just neutral until certain things happen.... I didn't mean it as you read it...
...It just sounded like you didn't want to hear anything with bullish overtones....so I said you may not want to read ...that's all....
I'm fine...no worries....each to there own....I'm so light...I could get blown.........away....

#18 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

Tea,

How do you take my words and twist them as something negative or me not wanting you to post? You gotta lighten up, it was clearly said in jest.

I didn't twist anything man....You want to be a bear...and I'm just neutral until certain things happen.... I didn't mean it as you read it...
...It just sounded like you didn't want to hear anything with bullish overtones....so I said you may not want to read ...that's all....
I'm fine...no worries....each to there own....I'm so light...I could get blown.........away....

I don't want to be a bear, I am a bear. But as long as you are light and fluffy, its all good. :rolleyes:
“be right and sit tight”

#19 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:25 AM

I need to see a close below 91.40 SPY and 898.75 (futures) to be confident a larget move down is occuring.

#20 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:27 AM

I'm so light...I could get blown.........away.... [/quote] :lol: rk wanted to say that is one freaking mean looking bear dude. Kinda cool too. Z

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.