• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:17 AM

I think it's targeting 77 pretty quick.

zig the daily looks up and the weekly looks neautral at worst plus I use lots of other tools and sentiment and that is as bearish almost as the 70 low bud. Which was 7% bulls and this hit 13% that is fuel for some months. Look for 82.80 at the very least and if we take out the 83 area with any momo we are off to 91+.

Z

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#32 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:30 AM

Agree w/Z DX should at least test 83-84...and it probably won't get over on the first try but if it can get over that hump in the coming weeks, watch out...that should bring about a strong deflation scare and make the retracement of the gains from the March lows that much bigger 78 will hold for likely several weeks still, regardless...I believe the trend in DX is up until at least a test of 83-84
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#33 zigzag

zigzag

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:32 AM

I think it's targeting 77 pretty quick.

zig the daily looks up and the weekly looks neautral at worst plus I use lots of other tools and sentiment and that is as bearish almost as the 70 low bud. Which was 7% bulls and this hit 13% that is fuel for some months. Look for 82.80 at the very least and if we take out the 83 area with any momo we are off to 91+.

Z

Thanks you sir.