Huge gap down tomorrow should happen

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 isaac613

isaac613

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

I am not sure why they held it up today but probably so people don't sell in a panic. Can't have people getting out here. Need to have a huge gap down tomorow. S&P futures should be down at least 20 tomorrow morning. A lot of pain going to happen next week and a half for the bulls.

#2 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

I am not sure why they held it up today but probably so people don't sell in a panic. Can't have people getting out here. Need to have a huge gap down tomorow. S&P futures should be down at least 20 tomorrow morning. A lot of pain going to happen next week and a half for the bulls.

Tomorrow the 23rd is as far out in time that these negative cycles stretch. If we do not reverse immediately and head down in earnest I will go back to my drawing board and exit my shorts of course! Remaining short via TWM....

#3 isaac613

isaac613

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

Looks like they are starting to gap down afterhours. Some things never change on Wallstreet. They held it to the close not to scare the longs out. I think the dow opens down 200 tomorrow ********* willing. End of this week and next week could get a 20% plunge in the market.

Tomorrow the 23rd is as far out in time that these negative cycles stretch. If we do not reverse immediately and head down in earnest I will go back to my drawing board and exit my shorts of course! Remaining short via TWM....

#4 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:16 PM

Cheerleading is not going to make this thing go down, you're starting to sound like certain permabull characters on this board. GS. I am short for the record.!

#5 babs

babs

• Traders-Talk User
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:18 PM

Prez speaks tonight, not normal for a gap down after a nightly press conference, is it?

#6 isaac613

isaac613

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

Prez speaks tonight, not normal for a gap down after a nightly press conference, is it?

I have no idea what the president says or does, All I know is I got a message from above from the omnipresent and ********* willing we have a 20 point gap down tomorrow. Next week and a half should be down big. I don't normally post alot unless I really have a good feel to it.

#7 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,006 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Looks like they are starting to gap down afterhours. Some things never change on Wallstreet. They held it to the close not to scare the longs out. I think the dow opens down 200 tomorrow ********* willing. End of this week and next week could get a 20% plunge in the market.

That's how a trap is made.

#8 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

I have no idea what the president says or does, All I know is I got a message from above from the omnipresent and ********* willing we have a 20 point gap down tomorrow. Next week and a half should be down big. I don't normally post alot unless I really have a good feel to it.

Who are you kidding? You've been shorting all the way up. Sheesh.

IT

#9 isaac613

isaac613

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

Who are you kidding? You've been shorting all the way up. Sheesh.

IT

My shorting or my trading really has nothing to do with this post. I have not disclosed my shorting or covering or anything really so You can't predict what I have or not. THanks for playing. Down huge next week and a hald is all you need to know.

#10 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:00 PM

Wow Isaac, a direct line to the omnipresent, that is some kind of special privilage. I am not saying I don't believe you have some ability, there is a great deal of evidence for the paranormal imo. How do you get the information?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/