WFC did not hold up well -- matter of fact, it looks tired and shakey:
http://stockcharts.c...allery.html?wfc

#22 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:18 PM

'T.A. MASTER' date='Jul 22 2009, 01:56 PM' post='472197'

Thank you Index Trader for calling this out. The uptrend remains intact. I don't see any plunge or crash.

Transports, XMI are hitting serious resistance, xmi has tried at least 1/2 a dozen times to get through this area since last winter and US dollar index is on the verge of moving higher.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#23 snorkels4

snorkels4

bad guy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:29 PM

better be huge because anything less than 1000 pnts will fill withing minutes <_<
Andy House, Texas Man, Accidentally Drives 2006 Bugatti Veyron Into Salt Marsh

http://www.zimbio.co...Veyron Crashing

#24 ds

ds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:33 PM

Prez speaks tonight, not normal for a gap down after a nightly press conference, is it?

I have no idea what the president says or does, All I know is I got a message from above from the omnipresent and ********* willing we have a 20 point gap down tomorrow. Next week and a half should be down big. I don't normally post alot unless I really have a good feel to it.

Why would the omni want YOU to make money and hose the guy who went short ?

does he shine on only your side of the street ?

It all has to do with time and date. The calendar is on the right spot. The hebrew calendar that is. Good evening.

Isaac,
I find you to be a fun character and I would not be surprised if you are correct in your prediction; however your reference to messages from above from the Omnipresent is a slippery slope and I am wondering which of the 613 (which you have chosen to append to your name) speaks of using a Name in vain.
"What have I done?" - Colonel Bogey

#25 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

Prez speaks tonight, not normal for a gap down after a nightly press conference, is it?

I have no idea what the president says or does, All I know is I got a message from above from the omnipresent and ********* willing we have a 20 point gap down tomorrow. Next week and a half should be down big. I don't normally post alot unless I really have a good feel to it.

you were kidding right? I mean, you don't post alot?

#26 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:08 PM

I think we close down about 100 points on the dow today. Hard to believe right, thats what i feel. I also think the next week weeks the market will drop over 10 %. Lets see how this one works out .

same old same. pathetic really

#27 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

Look at the poll from last night, Perfect timing for a perfect crash. Could not have thought of it better myself. Watchout longs, you could get hurt real bad here.

I keep hearing about an ignore button. where is it?

#28 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:20 PM

I am not sure why they held it up today but probably so people don't sell in a panic. Can't have people getting out here. Need to have a huge gap down tomorow. S&P futures should be down at least 20 tomorrow morning. A lot of pain going to happen next week and a half for the bulls.

Tomorrow the 23rd is as far out in time that these negative cycles stretch. If we do not reverse immediately and head down in earnest I will go back to my drawing board and exit my shorts of course! Remaining short via TWM....

you got any hobbies????

#29 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:46 AM

All I know is I got a message from above from the omnipresent and ********* willing we have a 20 point gap down tomorrow. Next week and a half should be down big. I don't normally post alot unless I really have a good feel to it.

Substitute "Astrological this or that" for "message from the omnipresent" and and "gap up" for "gap down" and it's H1 through and through. And the bears/bulls (whichever) are gonna get hurt badly/stake through the heart, yada, yada. They get very active when the market is making a run, day after day predicting a big move opposite the run- always with absolutely no supporting analysis whatsoever, other than nonsense about "messages from above, or from the stars or planets, or whatever". There is a definite pattern here. Same person? I want to say more but would probably be crossing some sort of line.....

Don,
Be careful dissing Ur-anus! :D I'm getting a kick out of reading this thread and the responses. That said, "regarding the messages from the stars or planets", there are no messages. There are good and bad astrologers or people who think they know about astrology. Astrology doesn't not predict anything. I made a comment to Rodger how there are some out there like Arch Crawford and Larry Presevanto claiming a big crash this week (it can still happen and they will look like genius' however I've seen many a time they being wrong too)....unlike Merriman who just lets you know there are a lot of turbulence for the next 2-3 weeks as we are getting into a lot of congestion with several hard aspects. However, that doesn't mean a larger aspect like this Neptune-Jupiter one (the one that has made us eurphoric) won't be dominant. All astrology does is lets you know if you have more smooth sailing or that you need to be cautious...it does not predict the future...man tries to do that. Astrology seeks to explain the natural world and it's all in the realm of interpretation..

By the way, thanks for your contribution for the 7 Sentinels Signals.

TM
aka an amatuer astrologer that prefers using TA before astrology :rolleyes:

#30 isaac613

isaac613

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:27 AM

Man you all are brutal. I don't use astrology or some fake method to tell you whats going to happen, It comes from the big man upstairs, if you don't want to know about it, I will not post it anymore. I did not know so many people here felt that way. Anyway, I am done for now. Those that don't believe, thats there problem but ********* is the only one who controls everything and the end result will show that. Good day.