#11 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

http://xtrends.blogs...-than-once.html

What are you smoking?

He doubled his short position big time.

It sounds to me he closed his IT short positions and then re-entered for a short term trade...

Well you need to improve your English then.

"Yesterday was the day I could not hold on to my mistakes"
"I am now saved from a possible liquidation"

I take as he got rid of his shorts because he couldn't take the pain and was possibly going to get a margin call...

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#12 kavaron

kavaron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 289 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

I am not lying Octopus...Of course he is not short from 700 right now (you need to improve your english after all.. I said he started shorting this thing not he is short from 700). What I mean is that he started shorted the market all the way back since March. Who are you? A friend of his? If you look at his blog around march 10-15 you'll see posts like short ES 700... few days later short ES 725 etc etc. You even dare to compare El Zoro with Attila? You must be out of your mind. If a 200 point crash starts today Zoro will easily have in his pocket more than 300 with his crafty in and outs...

#13 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:34 PM

http://xtrends.blogs...-than-once.html

Been there got the T-shirt, coffee cup and matching baseball cap (I know I paid for it :lol: ). Many years ago and I am sure there is plenty of company on this board too that this has happened to at least once. Price of tuition if he learns from it.

Z

These guys capitalized on the crash... Did you?

I dont think 10 point moves you collect can put you in the same class.

Nope

Did not need to I was short for most of it and covered Oct 10th I was at port in Naples Italy and could not believe what I was seeing and just hit the go flat. I would of covered before that but had my stop way up and did not expect to come back to the ship and see that. Pure luck that day.

I am more a st just but on holiday I do let some run if I catch them ok. It is rare if I take a .5% I may go in and out a bunch of times and it adds up to a 2% but thats about it and I hang out after one of those but thats me those guys are crazy taking those hits and you wont last long doing that.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#14 laza

laza

• Traders-Talk User
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

Sad story. It is impressive though how he can still short 500 contracts, because he and Attila started shorting aggressively this thing since 700 ES...

Atilla is short from 948 not 700, if his twitter is not twisted

http://twitter.com/xtrends

Nope Mr.Octopus. He tried to short ES more than 20 times since 700.. Always stopped out. 948 was his last attempt.

Nope again. Atilla doesn't use stops. He claims to "micromanage" his positions, but we never see evidence of it.

#15 Dr_Octopus

Dr_Octopus

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:43 PM

I am not lying Octopus...Of course he is not short from 700 right now (you need to improve your english after all.. I said he started shorting this thing not he is short from 700).

What I mean is that he started shorted the market all the way back since March. Who are you? A friend of his? If you look at his blog around march 10-15 you'll see posts like short ES 700... few days later short ES 725 etc etc.

You even dare to compare El Zoro with Attila? You must be out of your mind. If a 200 point crash starts today Zoro will easily have in his pocket more than 300 with his crafty in and outs...

most of you are day traders. who is zoro?

this guy wasnt even here before the crash , now claiming he was short all the way.
sounds like the chief doesnt it? i can see all the real time trades on xtrends

what do i see here? hot air.

these people dont even post on this forum because they dont care. doesnt this hurt you?

Edited by Dr_Octopus, 04 August 2009 - 04:44 PM.

Formerly "Alex The Short Seller" - Notorious Bear Raider

#16 kavaron

kavaron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 289 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

Well Octopus lots of people from this forum post their trades. See NAV, Chief, Zoro, IYB and many others. You seem to be just an Attila hun since you don't even know the basics around here.

#17 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

I am not lying Octopus...Of course he is not short from 700 right now (you need to improve your english after all.. I said he started shorting this thing not he is short from 700).

What I mean is that he started shorted the market all the way back since March. Who are you? A friend of his? If you look at his blog around march 10-15 you'll see posts like short ES 700... few days later short ES 725 etc etc.

You even dare to compare El Zoro with Attila? You must be out of your mind. If a 200 point crash starts today Zoro will easily have in his pocket more than 300 with his crafty in and outs...

most of you are day traders. who is zoro?

this guy wasnt even here before the crash , now claiming he was short all the way.
sounds like the chief doesnt it? i can see all the real time trades on xtrends

what do i see here? hot air.

these people dont even post on this forum because they dont care. doesnt this hurt you?

I left this place in 03 Doc been here a while but decided to come back in late 08 was bored trading alone for a bunch of years. Good bunch of people here to hang out with.

I have nothing to prove here. I will let my past talk. I do not always get them correct but I do ok.

No worries.

Z

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#18 laza

laza

• Traders-Talk User
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

I don't know about the cheif, but all the others you mentioned use stops. That's more than you can say about Atilla. No risk management = disaster. The reason Atilla can't be open about it like Sol is that he manages OPM. When you run a fund, you can't publically detail your failures on a blog. :lol:

#19 Dr_Octopus

Dr_Octopus

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

I don't know about the cheif, but all the others you mentioned use stops. That's more than you can say about Atilla. No risk management = disaster. The reason Atilla can't be open about it like Sol is that he manages OPM. When you run a fund, you can't publically detail your failures on a blog. :lol:

so should he really betray his clients just to comfort your day trading needs?
Formerly "Alex The Short Seller" - Notorious Bear Raider

#20 laza

laza

• Traders-Talk User
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

so should he really betray his clients just to comfort your day trading needs?

Not a daytrader, sorry. But the better question is why does he even have a blog? That in itself seems a betrayal of clients. He was given the soft suggestion to stop posting here for that very reason.