pressure is off

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:55 PM

sure i will go w/senor too! :lol: but, my money is on the long side and has been for years. senor is an excellent trader, no doubt. i am a slave to my work, which is not always correct, but it is right often enough that i have no choice to follow it. and this short term cycle shows top mid sept. so on its back i sit. i have had profits, small, since i put on the trades. :D and the patterns in gold are undeniable. 1ts up13 today. so, the stocks while lagging, are up. if i am wrong, so be it. but, i will state what i think, what my work shows honestly and candidly. right or wrong. and i state what i do and when i do it. so, if i slip up ,its there on this board for all to see. my focus is my work and that is what i follow dharma

#12 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:04 PM

sure i will go w/senor too! :lol:
but, my money is on the long side and has been for years.
senor is an excellent trader, no doubt.
i am a slave to my work, which is not always correct, but it is right often enough that i have no choice to follow it. and this short term cycle shows top mid sept. so on its back i sit. i have had profits, small, since i put on the trades. :D and the patterns in gold are undeniable. 1ts up13 today. so, the stocks while lagging, are up. if i am wrong, so be it. but, i will state what i think, what my work shows honestly and candidly. right or wrong. and i state what i do and when i do it. so, if i slip up ,its there on this board for all to see. my focus is my work and that is what i follow
dharma

dharma

My hat is off to you! May your example be my guide to patience.

Best to you :)
Peace
johngeorge

#13 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

And this is a good example of what makes a market.... there is always two opposing views no matter how good the arguments on each side by seasoned knowledgable people. GS.

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:23 PM

sure i will go w/senor too! :lol:
but, my money is on the long side and has been for years.
senor is an excellent trader, no doubt.
i am a slave to my work, which is not always correct, but it is right often enough that i have no choice to follow it. and this short term cycle shows top mid sept. so on its back i sit. i have had profits, small, since i put on the trades. :D and the patterns in gold are undeniable. 1ts up13 today. so, the stocks while lagging, are up. if i am wrong, so be it. but, i will state what i think, what my work shows honestly and candidly. right or wrong. and i state what i do and when i do it. so, if i slip up ,its there on this board for all to see. my focus is my work and that is what i follow
dharma

dharma

My hat is off to you! May your example be my guide to patience.

Best to you :)

thanks jg and dougie
dharma

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:45 PM

check this chart out from the hat trick letter
http://www.321gold.c...lie082109/1.gif
mind blowing
dharma

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:00 AM

looking for a short correction. this is all part of it. looking for higher #s over the next few weeks dharma

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,939 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:23 AM

looking for a short correction. this is all part of it. looking for higher #s over the next few weeks
dharma

crappy gold rally to this point, I am out and observing.

BSing away

Senor

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

NICE CALL SENOR BS

#19 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

looking for a short correction. this is all part of it. looking for higher #s over the next few weeks
dharma

Dharma...Any expectations for how deep a correction?

Two areas I am watching closely now are 91.83 (7/31 low) & 90.53 (6/30 low). Notice today we tested that 7/31 low on 40% less volume and sprung off. Also happens to coincide with recent trendline. Those are areas I'd be looking for a low-risk trade opportunity...

Posted Image

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 24 August 2009 - 07:54 PM.

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:48 PM

dharma

Dharma...Any expectations for how deep a correction?

Two areas I am watching closely now are 91.83 (7/31 low) & 90.53 (6/30 low). Notice today we tested that 7/31 low on 40% less volume and sprung off. Also happens to coincide with recent trendline. Those are areas I'd be looking for a low-risk trade opportunity...

Posted Image

we should be about there.
dharma