from here on out

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:52 PM

oversold on the hourlies, will wait for divergences to occur from oversold on the hourlies to start buying. watching to see if 1033 previous high holds.
not a key for me , but my parameters must be met for me to buy. seasonally, i higher low occurs around mid nov. http://www.seasonalc...talle_gold.html. and i have some stuff the 2nd.
dharma

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:52 PM

stuttering. dharma

Edited by dharma, 26 October 2009 - 02:53 PM.

#23 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:34 PM

oversold on the hourlies, will wait for divergences to occur from oversold on the hourlies to start buying. watching to see if 1033 previous high holds.
not a key for me , but my parameters must be met for me to buy. seasonally, i higher low occurs around mid nov. http://www.seasonalc...talle_gold.html. and i have some stuff the 2nd.
dharma

hourlies may be oversold but dailies and weeklies look muy malo and could just overpower them, we see. This is as vulnerable as gold has been in quite some time in Senor's opinion.

PURE BS

Senor

#24 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:18 AM

dharma

hourlies may be oversold but dailies and weeklies look muy malo and could just overpower them, we see. This is as vulnerable as gold has been in quite some time in Senor's opinion.

PURE BS

Senor

yes, you have been short into golds new highs.
i do think we have more correction to go here. 1033 provided support this am, but i do expect this is to fall too. i have been and still are looking for 50-70 dollar correction. and for it to be over within 2 weeks
my battle is w/the market. we all have our opinions. the market is where the battle is. this is the bullish season for gold and it will make new forever highs.
the new 9 yr cycle is in its beginning.
dharma

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:03 AM

dharma

PURE BS

Senor

yes, you have been short into golds new highs.
i do think we have more correction to go here. 1033 provided support this am, but i do expect this is to fall too. i have been and still are looking for 50-70 dollar correction. and for it to be over within 2 weeks
my battle is w/the market. we all have our opinions. the market is where the battle is. this is the bullish season for gold and it will make new forever highs.
the new 9 yr cycle is in its beginning.
dharma

Senor is unsure grande picture but is muy worried about mucho more downside risk then most seem to think is possible. What is muy worrisome is the muy malo mining stock trading. I could get muy bullish in 2-3 weeks, just depends on how things go here.

BSing away

Senor

#26 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

hourly divergences in the indexes-xau/hui looking to do some light buying in juniors, this may just be a trade, we shall see. dharma

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

hourly divergences in the indexes-xau/hui
looking to do some light buying in juniors, this may just be a trade, we shall see.
dharma

I will reiterate, when daily and weekly charts looks this bad hourly divergences don't get Senor excited, may get a bounce but no thanks.

NO BS

Senor

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

this is just a heads up from the worlds best investor

World's richest & most successful speculator warns of great inflation
http://www.thedailyc...ntent/3205/Gold
he has put 4billion of his firms assets in old yeller
dharma

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:13 AM

this is just a heads up from the worlds best investor

World's richest & most successful speculator warns of great inflation
http://www.thedailyc...ntent/3205/Gold
he has put 4billion of his firms assets in old yeller
dharma

He's probably right in the grande picture, but does that help us now in determining if this might be a 50% correction of the rally in the XAU from last year's low? or if gold maybe even goes to 650? I don't know if any of that will happen, but neither does he. The complacency seems mucho high to senor.

PURE BS

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 28 October 2009 - 09:17 AM.

#30 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:24 AM

i watch hourly charts when i am looking to buy. we had hourly divergences(9bar wilder rsi) and i bought 10% of my cash and today the divergences were taken out. i am stepping back and will wait . i am looking @150-155xau. but the #s are just guides for me. i will wait for divergences to develop again. i suspect the bottom will come around the bradley. dharma