climbing a wall of worry

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

I am still muy worried about a harsh $100-150 dollar shakeout and another selloff in the HUI toward 350. I own some juniors I like and nothing else, so only 10-15% invested. BSing away Senor

#12 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:42 PM

I am still muy worried about a harsh $100-150 dollar shakeout and another selloff in the HUI toward 350. I own some juniors I like and nothing else, so only 10-15% invested.

BSing away

Senor

Senor:

Looks and feels like we are near to completing Wave B off of October high with C to follow towards 350-only a new high in HUI would eliminate.

hui.png

stubaby

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:06 PM

Si amigo that is possible and keeping me cautious. Senor

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:37 AM

I am still muy worried about a harsh $100-150 dollar shakeout and another selloff in the HUI toward 350. I own some juniors I like and nothing else, so only 10-15% invested.

BSing away

Senor

Senor:

Looks and feels like we are near to completing Wave B off of October high with C to follow towards 350-only a new high in HUI would eliminate.

hui.png

stubaby

its a real possibility, it hasnt escaped my view. we are in a bull and it is climbing a wall of worry. that is the count i have been using and the bradley is monday!
dharma

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

BSing away

Senor

Senor:

hui.png

stubaby

its a real possibility, it hasnt escaped my view. we are in a bull and it is climbing a wall of worry. that is the count i have been using and the bradley is monday!
dharma

Brad is Monday eh amigo, Senor thinks a near term el toppo is likely, we see.

BSing away

Senor

#16 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

Dharma: you have us in a c of B here ?
I was thinking this run would last till December, but that is what makes a market

BSing away

Senor

Senor:

hui.png

stubaby

dharma

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

Dharma: you have us in a c of B here ?
I was thinking this run would last till December, but that is what makes a market

BSing away

Senor

Senor:

hui.png

stubaby

dharma

yes, we are @the top of this Bif that is what it is , Con deck . bradley monday. and i dont think we get below 1k. and yes, we will continue higher . this is a short term correction
dharma

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:53 AM

i am back to85% long and i am long faz, with a tight stop many miners are approaching their rising gann angles off the lows of last year, if we start to break those, as kgc did, then i think we could be in for a larger correction. i dont think it lasts long, but i do think that i will be able to buy back what i sold @lower levels. @some point in the not too distant future , my trading will be over. and i will be in hold mode. but i see the possibility for one more big correction after this up move is finished this spring dharma

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:45 AM

from the lows of last year oct, the rising gann angles are coming up to the market on many issues. breaking that would signal a correction new forever highs mean, no one is in a losing position in gold its a sign of strength dharma

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:52 PM

so , you think the public is an active participant in the gold market?!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.c...f/0/Gk5aRIz17fk
think again
dharma