• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PIK.

PIK.

• TT Member+
  • 837 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 11:39 AM

http://stockcharts.c...h...18135200,Y]

A longer term view of NEM shows price at important resistance.
Trade based on what you see happening, not what someone else thinks or hopes will happen.

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 01:05 PM

I like NEM on pull back to 28. I think that will occur by or around Nov 25 and then I see a strong rally to 47 by late Jan or early Feb. I think the juniors and turkeys will outrun the majors and mid-caps on the next impulse. Spec city is on the horizon! blustar

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#3 PIK.

PIK.

• TT Member+
  • 837 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 08:22 AM

Blustar, I was trying to find your previous work on time cycles for Gold, but I am having some trouble finding it. Could you direct me back to it or re-post? It would be greatly appreciated. I believe some of your work coincided closely to Seven Of Eleven's work on the 8 year cycle. I like seeing the time cycle work so if it transpires I can match it up with my critical S/R levels and other technical indicators. Time cycle study is one aspect of analysis that I have not become proficient in as of yet and continue to learn. Thanks in advance.
Trade based on what you see happening, not what someone else thinks or hopes will happen.

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 02:01 PM

The 10.67 year cycle low comes due in late Nov 2003 and the 8 year cycle top comes due in late Jan 2004 or early Feb. The 8 month cycle low comes due at the end of Nov also, but it tops in late May. The two year cycle top is due in early June 2004. There is a 3 year low due in late March, so I believe that there will be a strong impulse from Nov 25 to early Feb followed by wave "a" into late March (or early April), followed by wave "b" into late May or early June. A more important 8 month low is due in late July 2004 ("c"), as is the two year cycle low. The larger 10.67 year cycle is telling me we should have an important top in gold by late Sept/early Oct 2006, which should coincide with the 4 year cycle in stocks. It also coincides with the 25 year peak in inflation off the 1981 peak. As far as price is concerned, I believe the 1981 highs are attainable near $680-700. $778-785 is another good target. Anything over those projections (like $900-935) would be gravy. I believe this is an Elliott "B" wave in gold and "A" was the 1999 low. I believe gold stocks will out perform gold in the next run-up and have a pretty good correction in the June/July 2004 timeframe. blessings, blustar

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#5 SevenOfEleven

SevenOfEleven

• Traders-Talk User
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 03:10 AM

The larger 10.67 year cycle is telling me we should have an important top in gold by late Sept/early Oct 2006, which should coincide with the 4 year cycle in stocks. It also coincides with the 25 year peak in inflation off the 1981 peak.

...and with the 4.5 and 9 year cycles in silver I talked about over at Capital Stool a day or two ago...

Your mention of 2006 caught my eye...

-Seven