If TA actually exists..

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Lee48

Lee48

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

Keep it simple and get with the "new program" Dollar tanks, stuff goes up!! Ben just said money stays easy till hell freezes over or we create a new job... :lol: Of course our debts would also have to go away, or at least shrink a little..

#32 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:35 PM

divergence creates compression and compression causes huge moves to take place

Divergence - a lessening of on going momentum in one direction or the other...a body in motion will remain in motion until a greater force is applied in the opposite direction (more sellers than buyers and vice versa).

Compression - times of which there is balance between buyers and sellers. On an oscillator, it would either be the 50% or zero line that would provide this balance. Huge moves are usually seen once clarity is known and can last from one to three days.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#33 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:59 AM

You didn't think you had the holy grail did you? ;)

IT

"s"..Grail(S)...and yeah...I thought I did...still might .. :dunce:

PS...a red close today would be real ugly...but that is just impossible! :angel_not:

eeeeeeeeeeee :D

hey my little black box is not sucking to bad either it did some jigging up there and caught 1113 .25 off top tick and went full on 2 days ago at 1109.

IT nice to see you out of the cave parner :D

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.