if the bradley is right march is a disaster

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:13 AM

"August 2010 the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!" {Bold type and slammer are yours}

I appreciate the answers but they both dodged the above which was my direct question. What does an 80-YEAR LOW in the Bradley Siderograph MEAN???? Does it mean NOTHING?? If so, why mention it? If something, then WHAT?? Not asking what a Bradley turn date is. I'm asking what it means to have "the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"????? TIA, D

Apart from Bradley

Ferrera was spot on with his predictions last year. He calls the dates before the year starts.

He missed only on the Dec 09 call and since his 2010 chart was already out he called for inversions from his 2010 cycles.

So his Jan 11 low was a high in many markets.

His Feb 5 high was the low.

So his Feb 27 low (Saturday) is the time to watch for a high.

Feb 28 is a full moon.

March 1st is a Gann 360 cal days from the US March 6th lows last year.

#12 libs

libs

• Traders-Talk User
  • 258 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:37 AM

IYB. Here ya go. http://www.scribd.co...dleySiderograph
I got to the bit that said astrology and stopped. But theres an 83 page explanation. CHEERS.

#13 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:55 AM

I got to the bit that said astrology and stopped. But theres an 83 page explanation. CHEERS.

Thanks for the 83 pages libs. But all I wanna know is: when RD says "the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"....what does that mean in simple English language??? What is the implication/prediction from that for the market? Just asking what you mean by that statement - that's all.

Anyone? Seems like an incredibly simple question.....TIA, D
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#14 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:53 AM

Thanks for the 83 pages libs. But all I wanna know is: when RD says "the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"....what does that mean in simple English language??? What is the implication/prediction from that for the market? Just asking what you mean by that statement - that's all.

Anyone? Seems like an incredibly simple question.....TIA, D

Hi IYB,

can't help you there, but for those who could maybe answer that easily, I wonder what happened in the markets when the siderograph dropped to its second lowest, third lowest and forth lowest levels since 1931. That might give a clue to the LOWEST!

best, gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#15 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:10 AM

"August 2010 the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!" {Bold type and slammer are yours}

I appreciate the answers but they both dodged the above which was my direct question. What does an 80-YEAR LOW in the Bradley Siderograph MEAN???? Does it mean NOTHING?? If so, why mention it? If something, then WHAT?? Not asking what a Bradley turn date is. I'm asking what it means to have "the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"????? TIA, D

Apart from Bradley

Ferrera was spot on with his predictions last year. He calls the dates before the year starts.

He missed only on the Dec 09 call and since his 2010 chart was already out he called for inversions from his 2010 cycles.

Feb 28 is a full moon.

So what this tells me is that Ferrera was 100% wrong which means you would have lost a fortune if you had traded on his recommendations. What a bunch of useless Gurus.

The moral of the story, do your own research ," trade on momentum gages and momentum turns in your timeframe........with a reasonable stop." and forget the Guru Goobledygook.

GS.

#16 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:05 AM

Apart from Bradley

Feb 28 is a full moon.

So what this tells me is that Ferrera was 100% wrong which means you would have lost a fortune if you had traded on his recommendations. What a bunch of useless Gurus.

The moral of the story, do your own research ," trade on momentum gages and momentum turns in your timeframe........with a reasonable stop." and forget the Guru Goobledygook.

GS.

I rather have sensible post from GS to silly stuff from gurus.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#17 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hi IYB,
can't help you there, but for those who could maybe answer that easily, I wonder what happened in the markets when the siderograph dropped to its second lowest, third lowest and forth lowest levels since 1931. That might give a clue to the LOWEST!
best, gis

For some reason in my original post the chart below was not showing.
I could blame administration for censoring and being anti-Bradley, anti bearish, ...or was that anti-bullish? Anyway it was their fault. Not my fault for the bad link. ;)

Anyway the chart shows the "second lowest, third lowest and forth lowest levels"

I don't know much about Bradley but I thought this was interesting.
Posted by dasein http://www.amanita.a...ewsletter-e.pdf

"August 2010 the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!"

Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 20 February 2010 - 11:20 AM.

#18 Lee48

Lee48

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:06 PM

Fogettabout the bradley. Remember the Five & Dime stores? The grandson of the founder is a respected stock market timer, Sam Bud Kress. He says the country's 120 yr cycle will bottom by 2014 with a revolution. I have long been an admirer of the stock market cycle analysis of one Samuel J. “Bud” Kress, proprietor of SJK Capital and publisher of the cycle-based SineScope advisory. Kress has been in the equity market business all his adult life, either on Wall Street or in more recent years as an independent analyst/trader. If the Kress name seems familiar to you it's probably because you remember the chain of S.H. Kress & Co. “five and dime” stores that once dotted the country. The store's founder, Samuel H. Kress, was Bud's grandfather. Q: Earlier this month you published a special edition to your SineScope publication entitled, “The Grand Bull's Terminal Years: 2009-2011.” It contained an ominous warning for the years 2012-2014. Please elaborate. A: The term “Grand” was included since it refers to the composite of all the cycles. Its duration is 120 years and I refer to it as the revolutionary cycle. A revolution occurs with each cycle bottom which changes the three basic institutions that govern our lives: political, economic and social. The first revolution in this country was political since it involved war in the 1770s when America was freed from an occupied to an independent territory. The second occurred in the mid 1890s when America transcended from an agricultural-based to a manufacturing-based economy. This was an economic revolution. The third 120-year revolutionary cycle is scheduled to bottom in 2014. To complete the third institution, the upcoming Grand cycle bottom should be a social revolution. The final three years prior to the bottom are ominous, historically, for they include a depression and a devastating war. Since “history always repeats itself” and there is yet to be a precedent to violate this, the years 2012, '13 and '14 have grave, broad-based implications. The various potential is too lengthy to discuss now but they are discussed in the Special Edition. Q: If an investor shares your conclusions based on the 120-year revolutionary cycle, what is the best strategy for the years ahead? A: The answer is very simple and straightforward. Liquidate all conventional equities on strength in 2011. Notwithstanding the negative potential that exists during 2012-2014, funds can be 100% committed and produce gainful returns. However, the old generals who have fought the old wars during the past half century with the “buy and hold for the long term” philosophy will have to change their mindset. I have difficulty with this approach, for long term we're all dead. It appears that this is a rationalistic euphemism for the inability to manage and avoid interim risk, thereby awaiting the market to recover the investor's loss.

#19 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

Fogettabout the bradley.

Oh don't worry. I wouldn't invest a dollar of your money based on Bradley. ;) I'm not trying to figure out whether it's valid - I'm only trying to get a straight answer as to what it is even saying when we see:

"the Bradley siderograph drops to it's lowest level since 1931!".

But nobody even will tell me that much. :lol: Is it because it says absolutely nothing, but people want to wait till August 10, 2010, then ascribe whatever random event may happen that day to the amazing predictive abilities of Bradley? Sorta like they love to do with Nostadamus, palm readers, those who commune with the dead, psychics, and the rest? Just laying out how I see it - I could be wrong. But I think theses question ought to be asked.

And if I sound harsh, there's an very easy way of rebutting my ridiculous assertions. Just simply tell me what the above Bradley prediction means, and then we'll see if it happens "as predicted". Seems eminently fair to me. Doesn't it? Anyone??

Edited by IYB, 20 February 2010 - 06:51 PM.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#20 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

[quote name='Lee48' date='Feb 20 2010, 07:06 PM' post='508333']
Fogettabout the bradley.
Remember the Five & Dime stores? The grandson of the founder is a respected stock market timer, Sam Bud Kress. He says the country's 120 yr cycle will bottom by 2014 with a revolution.

I can see the next crash driven by social upheaval, you cannot have a country stocked up with guns everywhere and have a third of the population on food stamps and 20% unemployed while the top 2% control 80+% of the wealth, government employees across all governments (about 33%) enjoying lucrative benefits and pension plans 10% enjoying being in the multinationals payroll while the remaining 35% struggling to make ends meet in varying degrees. Yet that is the outcome of the policies that have been put in place and nothing ... nothing has changed from the fall of 2008. If anything the primary reason that led to the crisis (excessive borrowings), they are trying to do more of that and the taxation is due to increase in the next few years to feed the extremely lucrative pension funds that governments across the country have set for themselves (municipal, state and federal). The camel's back will break under this load, likely in the next 2 to three years making the Kress cycle a reality.

With 20% unemployed, 2% super-rich, 10% higher middle class (employed by the likes of Coca Cola, Procter and Gamble, GE, etc), 33% in government and the rest struggling small businesses and their employees (35%). This is seriously out of balance.

GS.