INDEXTRADER - What Is Your Call?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#1 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

Since you're pretty good at shooting from the dark, some of us would like to bring you out to the open. Please tell me: 1. What is your current position? 2. When did you go long or short? 3. If you had no position at all, what is your entry target and time frame? Thanks.

#2 Will

Will

• Traders-Talk User
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

Since you're pretty good at shooting from the dark, some of us would like to bring you out to the open.

Please tell me:

1. What is your current position?
2. When did you go long or short?
3. If you had no position at all, what is your entry target and time frame?

Thanks.

Are you here to pick fights?

#3 bankster

bankster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:25 PM

Well that post from I.T. was pretty rude too. "You might want to suspend the high-fives until you get even on your sell signal. IT"

#4 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:27 PM

Since you're pretty good at shooting from the dark, some of us would like to bring you out to the open.

Please tell me:

1. What is your current position?
2. When did you go long or short?
3. If you had no position at all, what is your entry target and time frame?

Thanks.

Are you here to pick fights?

I've never started any fight. So, NO. I'm just reacting to actions exerted by others.

Edited by TechMan, 19 March 2010 - 03:31 PM.

#5 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:28 PM

Well that post from I.T. was pretty rude too.

"You might want to suspend the high-fives until you get even on your sell signal.

IT"

Thanks, bankster.

And, here's my response to INDEXTRADER.

======================

I was posting a serious concern of the one-sided sentiment and asking a serious question… Hmmm… You’re really enjoying taking shots at me, aren’t you? I guess I’m always bringing out the worst in senior citizens.

Here are some questions for you:

1. Tell me which part of my comment made you feel I was celebrating?
2. What is your position, long or short?
3. When did you go long or go short?

=====================

#6 bankster

bankster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

Just threw this together. TM's last sell signal looks pretty good so far.

Posted Image

#7 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

Thanks once again, bankster. I’m glad someone other than me saw what he had done to me and a few others here.

The point is that I’m trying to contribute to this board by making calls to the best of my ability, just like other fearless forecasters here. And, what INDEXTRADER has been doing to us is just counterproductive. Debating over our technicals, calls, and trades is one thing, but taking these cheap shots at those of us put ourselves in the open is not very gentlemanly by a senior citizen.

Edited by TechMan, 19 March 2010 - 03:48 PM.

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Posted Image

Now I can think of a lot of other things to say something negative about TM. Like the certain pic that was not tasteful to some folks. I thought it could be funny in other venues but not here. Or some of his post with other members that are great analyst here that were a bit ruff and un called for but to argue with that chart is plain silly unless ones standard is the top 3+-% of the street his calls may not have beaten for that time frame.
Then if that is the standard TM you suck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice calls and keep them coming!

Z

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#9 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

Thanks, zoropb. I hear you, and I'm more careful now with my "sense of humor". No one's perfect, but we're all trying our best. Anyways, FYI, I had you and porsche911 in mind...

Edited by TechMan, 19 March 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

Thanks, zoropb. I hear you, and I'm more careful now with my "sense of humor". No one's perfect, but we're all trying our best.

Anyways, FYI, I had you and porsche911 in mind...

TM I am sure I piss off some folks too sometimes and I try not to but it is the way it is.

btw I avg in at 1163 this morning and dumped all but 10% at 1157.75 and the rest on that quick dip just pressed the button it was so fast did not bother to think about it too much then hung out. Man did that pop up quick.

Most of my st stuff does not look to bad again. I wonder if they do the quick drop fake pop small drop just under the first drop and then off to the races again thingy on Monday. :lol:

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.