INDEXTRADER - What Is Your Call?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#21 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

It as a blessing I get to read Index Traders thoughts once in a while.

#22 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:44 PM

JACK - Please explain specifically what thoughts... By interjecting yourself into this thread, are you making yourself a fair game?

Edited by TechMan, 19 March 2010 - 07:49 PM.

#23 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

It's not what I "think", it's the fact, INDEXTRADER. Why would I celebrate anything now when I've never celebrated or bragged about any of my trades in the past? You should know that fact better than anyone else since you've been following every step I've made. And, if it's not factual, it's perceptual. And, when you have the perception that's not based on facts, it's personal and prejudicial.

I'd really appreciate it if we could just look at your new trades rather than having to go back a decade. So, why don't we do this. Make an effort just to show what a great trader you are by posting some real time trades for the benefit of the board?

Back from dinner and I see you guys are still at it. You need to get over yourself son. I'm not reading all your posts, or following your every nuance. I've responded to a few of your posts. You're overly emotional and sensitive, just as I said the last time you got all worked up.

Again, this board has seen many, many of my real time posts. And no, you don't need to go back a decade either. You're the new guy here. If you want to check me out, spend some time doing it. I'm surprised that Z only remembers trades before he left the board. I've posted any number of trades this last year that Z should be well aware of, in real time, with stops. In fact, recently, I posted some forecasts in some of Z's threads about the stock market going to 1150. Z is well aware of those posts as well.

In fact TECHMAN, IF you made any trades recently...and I don't know whether you did..... you didn't make them real time, you didn't specify what you were buying or selling, and you didn't mention a stop. These are all criteria that you should be using if you're making legitmate trade postings. What I seen here lately is that you called for a big down day that didn't happen, and you called for a top at lower prices. So where's the trade? And where was the stop?

The only trades I've seen you post are option trades where you bought for $.60 and sold for $.80 type of thing, but nothing recent. Let me know when you actually make a bearish trade with a stop.

IT

#24 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

Not if you let me know when you make a real time trades first... How about Monday morning? Why not make some market calls as well? And, don't call me son. You've no idea how old I am.

Edited by TechMan, 19 March 2010 - 07:55 PM.

#25 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

Hey Jack, thanks for the comment. There don't seem to many of you anymore. :D

IT

#26 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

Better yet, INDEXTRADER. Make your market calls right now, and then show the real time trades on Monday... Impress me, son.

#27 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

Not if you let me know when you make a real time trades first... How about Monday morning? Why not make some market calls as well?

And, don't call me son. You've no idea how old I am.

I know how old you're acting, son. Now, I'm through with this thread.

IT

#28 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:03 PM

Not if you let me know when you make a real time trades first... How about Monday morning? Why not make some market calls as well?

And, don't call me son. You've no idea how old I am.

I know how old you're acting, son. Now, I'm through with this thread.

IT

You've no idea, son. Life's lesson - never assume anything, son.

I'll be waiting for your market calls and real time trades, hopefully, soon.

Edited by TechMan, 19 March 2010 - 08:05 PM.

#29 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

what a waste of time. Remember: this is your real life. This is not a dress rehearsal. mm
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#30 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Thanks, zoropb. I hear you, and I'm more careful now with my "sense of humor". No one's perfect, but we're all trying our best.

Anyways, FYI, I had you and porsche911 in mind...

Well TechMan, when i saw your post, yes i have to agree with It say nothing only when target some where near than ... he bleeps.

well pesky, could be what IT gets as time gets by.

TM, you make logical comments and as far as thing get this decline could be the real deal, the biggest decline of them all.

I've not seen so much institutionally selling done and so low a volume done in almost all my life! It's like we had the same popultion back in 2003-2004, which cant be there is no mass extermination of people.

You'll know who is your friends and your enemies.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!