INDEXTRADER - What Is Your Call?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#31 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

TM, you make logical comments and as far as thing get this decline could be the real deal, the biggest decline of them all.

Hey porsche911sg - I'm going over the weekly closing data right now, and I can tell you it is a real deal. I'll post something simple when I'm done with my work. I'm not sure about the "biggest" decline of them all. You know I'm taking it one step at a time. It does not look good.

Edited by TechMan, 19 March 2010 - 08:18 PM.

#32 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:44 PM

TM, you make logical comments and as far as thing get this decline could be the real deal, the biggest decline of them all.

Hey porsche911sg - I'm going over the weekly closing data right now, and I can tell you it is a real deal. I'll post something simple when I'm done with my work. I'm not sure about the "biggest" decline of them all. You know I'm taking it one step at a time. It does not look good.

TM, soory to impose on you but I wonder if you can run the charts of asia va US at Major tops, US made new highs asia did not.

I don't knwo how to post charts over here with the .jpg format! Thanks alot.

This divergence looks the same. a ten percent decline could follow through.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#33 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:47 PM

TM, soory to impose on you but I wonder if you can run the charts of asia va US at Major tops, US made new highs asia did not.

No problem there. I'll open a new thread for that. Which indexes do you want to use?

#34 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

No problem there. I'll open a new thread for that. Which indexes do you want to use?

Nikkei, Hong Kong, Kospi(korea).

I also remebered that in 1987 was also divergence esp in Hong Kong just before the crash, that month or two divergence. think the crash started from asia.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#35 jack

jack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

absolutely fair game :)
One Example: Got some value from IT's comments in gold 970 to 1050. Looked like VERY fast money(by my standards)
and it surly was B)

It as a blessing I get to read Index Traders thoughts once in a while.

JACK - Please explain specifically what thoughts... By interjecting yourself into this thread, are you making yourself a fair game?

#36 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:09 PM

absolutely fair game :)
One Example: Got some value from IT's comments in gold 970 to 1050. Looked like VERY fast money(by my standards)
and it surly was B)

It as a blessing I get to read Index Traders thoughts once in a while.

JACK - Please explain specifically what thoughts... By interjecting yourself into this thread, are you making yourself a fair game?

Alright, that has nothing to do with me then... Good for you. Thanks for clarifying.

#37 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

what a waste of time. Remember: this is your real life. This is not a dress rehearsal.

mm

Very sad. :(
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#38 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

what a waste of time. Remember: this is your real life. This is not a dress rehearsal.

mm

Very sad. :(

And, it's sadder for both of you, IYB & maineman, to waste your time responding to this thread that had otherwise been ended.