• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:51 AM

WOW!
Terry Laundry references Arch Crawford in today's update.
Here is Arch's latest interview with Ike.

Pull Quote:
Ike Iossif: "I see the worst coming in 2011. What do you think?
Arch: "I'm not sure we are going to get there." :o

Market View LINK

Arch Crawford has been lightly short (50%) since March 8th
Says the seasonal pattern should be up into April-May, although the Bradley has turned.

There will be a major dislocation this year not unlike 2008
Worst Bradley has seen in 200 years, maybe 1,000, 10,000 years according to astrologers.
Hopi are looking for "5th destruction of the world."

Why so bad? Humans are not used to all the energy to be released.
"Mars will be conjunct Saturn, opposing Jupiter conjunct Uranus, squared by Pluto.
Occurring from middle June to Middle August.
Mars - Uranus crash cycle begins August 1st."

"I just hope the puts and shorts will be paid off before the whole system melts down."

Ike Issoff: "I see the worst coming in 2011. What do you think?
Arch: "I haven't looked much into 2011. I'm not sure we are going to get there."

Arch sees support for gold here at 1100 to 1080.
"The first week of April gold will take off like a rocket."

PS:
Here is a Bradley chart posted back in Feb. warning about August 2010.
It differs a bit from what Arch mentioned about the worst astrology pattern in 200, 1000, or 10,000 years.
Posted Image

Edited by Rogerdodger, 21 March 2010 - 10:57 AM.

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:07 AM

As far as gold is concerned, it has been roughly following the market so a correction in here might be a great time to buy.
Jack Chan Charts:
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$XAU&p=D&yr=0&mn=6&dy=0&i=p38505768275&a=61529491&r=119.png
http://stockcharts.c...53245&r=425.png

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

Of course there is an ever growing list of things to be paranoid about.
August may see the biggest "wall of worry" to climb in a long time. :lol: <_< :huh:

Chinese researchers publish how to attack U.S. power grid; Cascading failure of entire system...

Posted Image

#4 zman

zman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

WOW!
Terry Laundry references Arch Crawford in today's update.
Here is Arch's latest interview with Ike.

Pull Quote:
Ike Iossif: "I see the worst coming in 2011. What do you think?
Arch: "I'm not sure we are going to get there." :o

Market View LINK

Arch Crawford has been lightly short (50%) since March 8th
Says the seasonal pattern should be up into April-May, although the Bradley has turned.

There will be a major dislocation this year not unlike 2008
Worst Bradley has seen in 200 years, maybe 1,000, 10,000 years according to astrologers.
Hopi are looking for "5th destruction of the world."

Why so bad? Humans are not used to all the energy to be released.
"Mars will be conjunct Saturn, opposing Jupiter conjunct Uranus, squared by Pluto.
Occurring from middle June to Middle August.
Mars - Uranus crash cycle begins August 1st."

"I just hope the puts and shorts will be paid off before the whole system melts down."

Ike Issoff: "I see the worst coming in 2011. What do you think?
Arch: "I haven't looked much into 2011. I'm not sure we are going to get there."

Arch sees support for gold here at 1100 to 1080.
"The first week of April gold will take off like a rocket."

PS:
It differs a bit from what Arch mentioned about the worst astrology pattern in 200, 1000, or 10,000 years.
Posted Image

Great, I was just starting to feel good about things:) at least my syracuse orange are doing good...for the rest will just keep my fingers crossed and hope
Education is the best defense against the media.

#5 espresso

espresso

• Traders-Talk User
  • 913 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:43 PM

Great! If I survive this, it looks I'm going to retire early at the top 2028 instead of 2032 !!! :lol:

Edited by espresso, 21 March 2010 - 12:45 PM.

Spesi FF

#6 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:57 PM

Great! If I survive this, it looks I'm going to retire early at the top 2028 instead of 2032 !!! :lol:

these disaster calls are a joke. 7 out of the last 5 have worked...I'm worry about the next even figure (SPX 1000) before I get concerned with SPX 450.

#7 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:02 PM

Rogerdodger- I asked you then when you posted it and since I didn't get an answer, I ask you again....What does that mean when you point out the lowest Bradley siderograph in 70 years is coming in Aug 2010. Does that imply a low point for the market ....or something else?? if something else - what?? I assume that you are trying to tell us something but I'm not getting it. Can you please explain for those of us that are not as Bradley savvy as you? TIA. Don
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#8 zman

zman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:07 PM

on friday bloomberg had a guest and I forgot his name but he has a bear fund, he is calling for 400 on the s n p and of course gold to rocket..I just can't imagine the market falling below the last low of 666 or whatever it was...can you imagine the blood in the street if that were to occur...run for them hills if it does
Education is the best defense against the media.

#9 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

Rogerdodger- I asked you then when you posted it and since I didn't get an answer, I ask you again....What does that mean when you point out the lowest Bradley siderograph in 70 years is coming in Aug 2010. Does that imply a low point for the market ....or something else?? if something else - what?? I assume that you are trying to tell us something but I'm not getting it. Can you please explain for those of us that are not as Bradley savvy as you? TIA. Don

IYB, i would assume that bradley indicates a big climax in aug

top or bottom, well i guess we will see the closer we get

but maybe in 2011 we will all be looking back and saying august sure was key ;-)

trading wise, well i think it's best to focus on tomorrow, unless one is running a subcription service, then LT calls make you seem credible and serious ;-)

#10 xe2dy

xe2dy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 404 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

IYB, are the SS on a sale signal? I think so. TIA