Arch and Laundry agree: Bad late summer

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 CRUISENAL

CRUISENAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

I think you will never get that answer. It is all after the fact that we will know if it a bottom or top. Otherwise it's a pure guess what August 2010 Bradley Date will represent. If the market goes to a High in August from here, then it will be said that the Bradley was right calling a turn. It was not meant to tell us it is either a top or bottom, only that it's some kind of a turning point. If it goes down from here and there is a bottom in August, then it can be said that Bradley was right calling a bottom. Thses dates are tied to Astrology via Manfred Zimmel and Amanita at http://www.amanita.at/

That's why most will call it hogwash!

Hi Don,

I have been following The Bradley for several years now. I actually have the Standard Bradley charts in front of me since 2007 so 4 years worth. They key to understanding it is that a Bradley date is a date that implies a turning point. This may be at a high or it could be a low or a continuation of the current trend, so there should be a movement lower or higher from that day within 3/4 days either side of the date. The only chart I have is the Standard Version. If you buy Aminata's service, there are several Bradley charts. Why I don't know. There are MAJOR turning points on each yearly chart highlighted in BOLD print. These are usually significant turning points. For 2010 they are 3/01/2010, 8/10/2010 and 11/15-16/2010.

Here is a link to Bradley charts going back a ways. http://www.marketmul...ulticycles9.htm

IYB
If the market has been trending up or down into a turning point or bradley date you would look for a high point or a low point. You would then look for the trend to reverse on that date plus or minus a day.
Hope that helped.

Not quite...on a Bradley date, the trend can reverse OR accelerate in its current direction. Its still a traders dilemma.

Luckily for this trader, there's no dilemma at all. :lol:

Thanks Alan. I appreciate all of that. But I pretty much had understood it as you said. What I was really trying to determine was what was the implication of August 2010 siderograph being at a "70 year LOW". But from everything anybody has answered, I don't think it implies anything other than just another Bradley date. At least no one will take a stand and say what it implies, if anything. All anyone wants to say is that it could be a high; it could be a low; it could be a pause. That's just like any other Bradley....or in reality, it's just like every single day, week and month of the year, Bradley or no Bradley. :lol:

You might gather that I am a major skeptic on Bradley - in fact a few years ago I did a spoof here with my own "Studley Date" index and I feel that I showed that "Studley Dates" determined by pure chance (I used dice to pick dates) had at least as much correlation with actual market turning points as "Bradley Dates". My contention then and now is that Bradley is pure superstition, to put it kindly, hoax to put it crudely.

But that's just me. I could be wrong. I'm still waiting and watching for someone to call out his REAL TIME LIVE trades using Bradley, and show me that I'm wrong - that they make money - in real time, not curve fitting to history. I'd love to be proven wrong so that I could add a new reliable tool to my arsenal. Show me. ;)

Very best and thanks again for the post, Don

#32 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:54 AM

http://search.nasa.g...Include=nemesis

and neo.jpl.nasa.gov

to find out more about "2012"

nasa is really a great place - please support the scientist in their refusal to give up personal privacy to continue working there!
best,
klh

#33 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:37 AM

best,
klh