TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:31 AM

Posted Image The VRTrader.com VR Silver Newsletter - Monday 4/12/2010
"Tools for the High Performance Trader"
Copyright ©2010, All rights reserved.
Redistribution in any form is strictly prohibited. LEIBOVIT FILES | by Mark Leibovit Leibovit Files
Monday, April 12, 2010
Dow Crossed 11,000 On Friday - Next Target 11,300-11,500

Thank you for all who attended my 'Money Show' presentation at the Hyatt in Vancouver, B.C. and those who attended my Cambridge House presentation (also at a Hyatt) in Calgary, AB. It was a delight to meet so many subscribers and educated investors. I look forward to coming back real soon!
---------------------------------------------
I appeared as a guest last week on the Business News Network (BNN) in Canada. If you weren't sitting on pins and needles waiting for the interview, here is the link:

http://watch.bnn.ca/...010/#clip286693

I will be speaking at the Money Show in Las Vegas, May 10-13 at Caesar's Palace. The link to the event is below:

http://www.moneyshow...sp?scode=017336
--------------------------------------------
UPCOMING ECONOMIC RELEASES/MARKET EVENTS
APRIL 12 - 16, 2010:

MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2010:

4-Week Bill Announcement
11:00 AM ET

3-Month Bill Auction
11:30 AM ET

6-Month Bill Auction

Treasury Budget
2:00 PM ET

POST-MARKET EARNINGS REPORTS:
Alcoa

TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010:

'Turnaround Tuesday'

PRE-MARKET EARNINGS REPORTS:
Fastenal, Infosys

ICSC-Goldman Store Sales
7:45 AM ET

International Trade
8:30 AM ET

Import and Export Prices

Redbook
8:55 AM ET

4-Week Bill Auction

Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President Jeffrey Lacker speech on the economic outlook to West Virginia business leaders in Morgantown, WV. Press conference follows event.
7:15 PM ET

CSX Corp, Intel

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010:

JP Morgan Chase, Progressive, WW Grainger

MBA Purchase Applications
7:00 AM ET

Consumer Price Index

Retail Sales

Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank President Sandra Pianalto speaks to the 19th Annual Hyman P. Minsky Conference on the State of the U.S. and World Economies, in New York.
9:30 AM ET

Business Inventories
10:00 AM ET

EIA Petroleum Status Report
10:30 AM ET

Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President Jeffrey Lacker speaks to West Virginia University economics students in Morgantown, WV.

Federal Reserve Gov. Kevin Warsh speaks to the 19th Annual Hyman Minsky Conference at the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College, New York, NY.
12:15 PM ET

Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher speaks to the 19th Annual Hyman P. Minsky Conference on the State of the U.S. and World Economies, in New York.
1:00 PM ET

Beige Book
2:00 PM ET

New York Federal Reserve Bank Brian Sack lectures on the Fed and the crisis to the University of Vermont alumni group in New York.
7:00 PM ET

JB Hunt Trans, YUM! Brands

THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2010:

Charles Schwab, Commerce Bancshares

Empire State Mfg Survey

Jobless Claims

Treasury International Capital
9:00 AM ET

Industrial Production
9:15 AM ET

Philadelphia Fed Survey
10:00 AM ET

EIA Natural Gas Report

Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President Jeffrey Lacker speaks to the Bank's Credit Markets in Transition: Positioning for Recovery conference.

3-Month Bill Announcement

6-Month Bill Announcement

St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank President James Bullard addresses to 19th Annual Hyman Minsky Conference at the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College, New York, NY. He speaks on "Containing Risks in the New Global Financial Landscape"
12:15 PM ET

Housing Market Index
1:00 PM ET

Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Dennis Lockhart speaks to the Pensacola Suburban West Rotary Club.
1:40 PM ET

Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President Jeffrey Lacker speaks in Charlotte, N.C.
3:15 PM ET

Fed Balance Sheet
4:30 PM ET

Money Supply
4:30 PM ET

San Francisco Federal Reserve President Janet Yellen speaks to Financial Executives International about the economic outlook in San Francisco.
8:30 PM ET

Advanced Micro, Google

FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2010:

OPTIONS EXPIRATION

Bank of America, Gannett, General Electric, Mattel

Housing Starts

Federal Reserve Gov. Kevin Warsh speaks to the 19th Annual Hyman Minsky Conference at the Levy Economic Institute of Bard College.
9:00 AM ET

Consumer Sentiment
9:55 AM ET

STOCKS - ACTION ALERT -

There are some early signs of 'distribution' coming into the market, but indexes continue to push higher, most notably the Dow Transports on Friday. Cycles are still positive for the markets (Sell May and go Away is one example), we are still climbing a 'Wall of Worry' with regard to the fear of higher interest rates and the 'off balance sheet' accounting (tutored by Goldman Sachs) in foreign government balance sheets. In addition, we have not fulfilled my 11,300-11,500 target for the Dow Industrials and 1220-1250 target for the S&P 500 and the TSX target range of 12,375-12,875. For these reasons I remain bullish, but cautious. A top could come in May, but another one could also come later in the summer. How high we will be is anyone's guess, but we could experience an upward acceleration blasting through the aforementioned targets that I have written about for months.

Friday is options expiration and I believe this week should be a positive week. Stay tuned.

A rally at the open and another going into the close enabled the broader indexes to hit bull-market highs on Friday and propelled the Dow above 11,000 for the first time since September 29, 2008. For the session the Dow was up 70.28 at 10,997.35, the S&P 500 was up 7.94 at 1194.37, and the Nasdaq Composite was up 17.24 at 2454.05. Volume dropped from Thursday and breadth was positive.

Energy was the leading sector on Friday (XLE +1.06%) despite the decline in crude oil as natural gas staged a nice rally and after Chevron (CVX +2.37%) announced that its oil refineries returned to profitability.

On the other hand, the other commodity sector, Materials, was the worst performing sector (XLB +0.17%) despite the rally in metals after Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. said Friday that shareholders should ignore an offer from TRC Capital to buy one million shares of common stock at below the market price. TRC Capital offered $83 a share for Freeport-McMoRan, which was about 3.5% below its Thursday's closing price of $86.05. The shares sought by TRC represent about 0.23% of the metal producer's total outstanding stock. FCX fell 0.44%.

The interaction between Energy and Transportation stocks is always interesting. Sometimes, they move inversely to each other as high oil prices hurt transportation earnings. But recently, they've moved together as an improving economy increases travel and shipments of goods, which also increases demand for oil.

DOW TRANSPORTS - ACTION ALERT -

Transportation stocks led the way on Friday, hitting a new bull market high in the morning while the other indexes were still testing resistance and then breaking out to more new highs in the last few minutes of trading. As a result, the Dow Jones Transportation Average outperformed with a gain of 50.95 or 1.14% to close at 4507.65. The Dow Transports is now trading at levels not seen since October 2008.

Transportation stocks benefited last week from a wave of M&A news and rumors. On Friday, the top executive of the parent of American Airlines (AMR -1.03%) said that mergers would improve an industry burdened by overcapacity but that this path isn't necessarily the right one for the carrier to take. Gerard Arpey, chairman and CEO American's parent AMR Corp., said late Thursday consolidation isn't a "silver bullet" for the financial pitfalls that airlines face. "Irrespective of what may or may or not happen ... here in the airline industry, I think we are very well positioned," Arpey said.

Transportation stocks are a leading indicator, so the recent outperformance here should be bullish for the market. Friday morning, I wrote that the Transports hit new highs, but the other indexes had not and we needed to wait for confirmation from the other indexes. We got that by the end of the session, so the path of least resistance is clearly up. But as you know, I remain cautious and would rather concentrate on the very profitable precious metals area, in which we have numerous long positions with nice gains.

GOLD and METALS - ACTION ALERT -

Gold rallied to a four-month high on Friday while silver jumped to a three-month high as traders sought safety ahead of a weekend decision regarding aid to Greece and as a weak Dollar gave a lift to precious metals. Gold was up 10.20 to 1161.40 after hitting a new recovery high of 1165.90. Silver was up 0.33 to 18.39 and hit a high of 18.45. Platinum was up 8 to 1721, trading as high as 1731, just a dollar shy of Wednesday's high. Palladium was up 9 to 511 and was up to 517 earlier, also a dollar shy of Wednesday's high. Copper gained 0.0035 to settle at 3.5900.

Gold could now easily challenge the 1225 high from December. I would not discount the possibility that in the weeks ahead (months?) we could even see the 1350-1400 range. Silver could see 24.00 in this period. If we cannot breakout into new highs and a double-top formation unfolds, I will do my best to act accordingly and become defensive. But, keep in mind there is NO QUESTION the metals are going higher even if we hit a rough period. Gold is dirt cheap when we KNOW it's headed to 2,000, 3000 or even possibly 10,000 in the years ahead. I view the breakout in Gold above 1000 equivalent to the breakout in the Dow Industrials back in 1982 when it cleared 1000 itself. The level became the floor and we never saw daylight again. That's just how bullish I am. If the manipulators at JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and the Plunge Protection Team decide to shake the 'paper' market, go, let them have fun! But, we will have the last laught when their shennanigans and skullduggery are exposed and the rascals are tossed out either politically or by more dramatic means.

Here is the link to the VR Gold Letter:

www.vrgoldletter.com

If you are a Platinum or Silver subscriber, special discount rates are offered ($50 and $70, respectively, versus $125.00 per month). Please contact my office for details: mark.vrtrader@gmail.com or 928-282-1275.
BONDS - ACTION ALERT -

Treasuries rallied on Friday as traders sought safety ahead of a decision in Europe whether to provide aid to Greece. Traders were also relieved after last week's Treasury auctions went off with strong demand. The long bond future gained 8/32 to 115 21/32.

Junk bonds are making up the biggest share of corporate debt sales on record as investors snap up securities from even first-time issuers. Yields on the debt fell to within 5.83 percentage points of Treasuries last week, about the lowest since December 2007 and down from 6.66 percentage points at the end of 2009, Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Global High Yield Index shows.

We should be looking to short bonds, but discreetly. If equity markets experience a sharp correction later this year, I would think bonds could rally as money flows into 'safety'. I am not 100% sure of this, but I hate to chase bonds to the downside either. We have a modest short recommendation posted above the market in the Current Portfolio for Platinum subscribers.

CRUDE OIL - ACTION ALERT -

Oil fell but natural gas rose on Friday in a mixed trading session for the energy complex. Crude oil fell 0.47 to 84.92 but natural gas gained 0.161 to 4.070.

I am starting to see more and more news articles about the rising price of gasoline. This may have political implications. I wouldn't be surprised to see Congress hold hearings, eventually, to attack the oil industry. The SEC and CFTC are already looking to limit speculation in commodities and futures. As prices rise, the odds of political action increase.

Oil may see 83.00, but still has unfulfilled Volume Reversal ™ measurements into the 90s. We will know 'in the fullness of time'.

US DOLLAR - ACTION ALERT -

The US Dollar Index fell on Friday as the euro rebounded amid rising speculation that Greece could receive an aid package over the weekend. The US Dollar Index fell 0.441 to 81.093. Seasonally, the US Dollar is due for a fall at this time based on my cyclical work. Though I think the Dollar could rally further on an intermediate basis, I would not be chasing it here.

European Union officials said they are ready to rescue Greece if needed as Fitch Ratings cut the country's credit rating to the lowest investment grade and economists at UBS AG said that a bailout may be imminent. While Germany still opposes below market loan rates for Greece, EU and IMF officials are moving ahead with finalization of the bailout plan.

Greece still needs to raise 11.6 billion euros to cover debt that is maturing before the end of May and plans to sell bonds to U.S. investors in the coming weeks. The country's debt agency announced it would offer 1.2 billion euros of six- month and one-year notes on April 12. Fitch cut Greece's credit rating to BBB- from BBB+.

The cost of insuring Greek government debt against default fell back from record levels Friday amid reports that euro-zone leaders had reached agreement on funding a joint European-International Monetary Fund aid plan for Greece, but price action remained volatile. The five-year Greek credit default swap spread stood at 410 basis points in recent action, in from a high of 470 basis points earlier in the day, according to Markit. That means it would cost $410,000 a year to insure $10 million of Greek debt against default. The spread had narrowed to around 400 basis points on reports of a bailout agreement but then widened temporarily to around 430 basis points after ratings agency Fitch cut Greece's credit rating to BBB- from BBB+.

Fitch Ratings on Friday said it downgraded Greece's credit rating to BBB- from BBB+, with a negative outlook. The agency said the move reflects intensifying fiscal challenges amid increasingly adverse prospects for economic growth and increased interest costs. The cut also reflects ongoing uncertainties about the government's financing strategy amid increased volatility in capital markets, Fitch said. Although aid for Greece is likely to be forthcoming, greater clarity regarding back-stop financial support in the form of an explicit IMF program is likely to be required to shore up market confidence in the face of substantial short-term funding needs, Fitch said.

China is considering allowing the yuan to rise by up to 3% this year, The Washington Post reported Friday, citing economists and analysts in Beijing. There were no public statements following the meeting between Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan. Geithner last week announced he was delaying a report on whether China was a market manipulator.

URANIUM - ACTION ALERT

Ux U3O8 Prices* (Uranium)
April 5, 2010 Posting
Spot: $41.75 -0.25. Bull market high in the cash market was $138.00.

The April Uranium Futures closed at $41.75. Uranium futures recent his a new bear market low of 40.00. June 13, 2007 hosted the bull market high of 154.95. Major support lies well under the market at $36.00.

The spot price of uranium quadrupled from 2004 to 2007. When it hit $138/lb, uranium became a certified bubble, which has now burst.
ECONOMIC NEWS:

Wholesale inventories for February increased 0.6%, stronger than the consensus of 0.4%. Inventories for the prior month were revised upward to reflect an increase of 0.1% from a decrease of 0.2%.

COMPANY NEWS:

Ambac Financial Group, the struggling bond insurer, said fourth-quarter net income was $558.1 million, or $1.93 a share. That compares to a net loss of $2.34 billion, or $8.14 a share, in the same period a year earlier. The company said the improvement was mainly driven by a $472 million tax benefit and lower expenses from losses suffered by its main financial-guarantee business. Total net loss and loss expenses were $385.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2009, down from $916.4 million in the final quarter of 2009, Ambac reported.

A Morningstar analyst wrote in a note to investors that Ambac has not written any new business in over a year.

ABK surged 71.47% higher.

Major U.S. banks have masked the level of risk they are taking over the last five quarters by lowering their debt levels just before reporting the figures publicly, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday, citing data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The newspaper said a group of 18 banks, including Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America and Morgan Stanley, understated the debt levels used to fund securities trading by cutting them an average of 42% at the end of the last five quarters, compared to their peak levels during the quarter. The data covers banks' short-term borrowing in the repo market. The practice is legal, but can give investors a distorted impression of the amount of risk a bank is taking, the newspaper said.

Palm Inc. is rallying after reports HTC Corp. of Taiwan said in a regulatory filing that it would not comment on a published reports that it was in talks to acquire the smartphone maker. Palm had already rallied sharply over the last few days on speculation that PC maker Lenovo might be interested in making a bid for the troubled wireless device maker. PALM jumped 10.97%.

Advanced Micro Devices will recognize a one-time, non-cash gain of $325 million related to its deconsolidation of GlobalFoundries Inc. for the quarter ended March 27, according to a regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. GlobalFoundries was spun off from AMD's manufacturing operations in a joint venture. AMD fell 1.27%.

Constellation Brands on Friday said its fourth-quarter loss narrowed to $51 million, or 23 cents a share, from a loss of $407 million, or $1.71 a share in the year-ago period. Sales fell to $893 million, from $964.9 million. For 2011, the company expects earnings of $1.36 a share to $1.51 a share and adjusted earnings of $1.53 a share to $1.68 a share. Wall Street analysts expect 2011 earnings of $1.78 a share for the spirits maker. Constellation approved the repurchase of $300 million shares of common stock. STZ dropped 2.49%.

J.P. Morgan downgraded Alcoa to neutral from overweight and removed it from the broker's focus list on its estimated 2011 earnings per share of 48 cents and lower price target of $16.50. "Although Alcoa has taken significant costs out of its business by closing high cost operations and through additional procurement and productivity savings, we think it will still struggle to generate attractive returns at our strategist's 2011 aluminum price forecast of 92 cents/pound," the broker said. AA lost 3.23%.

GE Capital said Friday that it is extending a $700 million loan to Borders as a co-collateral agent and a co-lead arranger. Borders will use the funds as working capital. BGP rallied 9.59%.

Canadian TSE, TSE Venture and Canadian Dollar Commentary for our Canadian clients updated for Monday, April 12. Check the VR List below for Canadian Positive and Negative Volume Reversals ™.

The TSE got strength from Metals & Mining and Financials, but declines in Utilities and Industrials kept the index in check. A weaker than expected jobs report weighed on the market. The TSE did manage to hit a new bull market high Friday morning at 12,211.12, but was unable to break through that high in the afternoon as the US indexes did. The TSE gained 63.31 or 0.52% to close at 12176.84. The 'trend' is extended but still up and we should enter the broad 12,375-12,875 range I've been writing about.

Energy 148.70 +0.28
Financials 187.20 +0.81
Health Care 38.31 +0.20
Industrials 100.66 -0.20
Information Technology 30.32 +0.31
Metals & Mining 1,158.65 +16.68
Telecommunications 82.11 -0.02
Utilities 199.26 -0.27

Resistance 12,375, 12,875, 12,968, 13,771, 13,875, 13,983, 14,157. Support is 11,909, 11,630, 11,420, 10,990, 10,800, 10,500, 10,384, 9500, 9300, 9140.
TSE Venture:

The Venture benefited from strong precious metal prices to post yet another bull market high on Friday hitting 1681.88, up an incredible 10 days in row. That has to tell you something! I presume we will see a move into the 1730-1780 range if present patterns continue. Downside risk is a retracement back to 1631. The TSE Venture rallied 27.64 or 1.67% to close at 1680.57, its highest level since September 2008.

Resistance is 1680, 1730, 1780, 1830. Support is 1631, 1548, 1530, 1500, 1429, 1403, 1383.

--------------------------------------------
THE CANADIAN DOLLAR (using the FXC Exchange Traded Fund):

The Canadian Dollar fell on Friday after the weaker than expected jobs report. FXC dropped 0.14 to 99.16. Volume is positive and skeptics abound everywhere. My bet is that we breakthrough and see 102 near-term.

Statistics Canada said 18,000 jobs were added in March while the unemployment rate remained unchanged at 8.2%. Economists had forecast a rise of 26,000 jobs and a drop in the unemployment rate to 8.1%.

Resistance is 100.00 (we're there!), Next target is 102.00, 110.00. Support is 96.90, 96.37, 95.89, 93.28, 92.46, 92.01, 91.00, 89.75, and 85.18.
My 'Annual Forecast Model' (VR Forecaster Report) is now posted on the VRtrader.com website and covers cyclical projections for the Dow Industrials, the TSX, Gold, Crude Oil, Ten Year Interest Rate Yields and the US Dollar Index. The Model has been published since 1987 and has garnered a respectable following among traders and investors seeking an overall 'timing' tool for the major markets. Remember, there is no price too high for good information!

Here is the link:

https://www.vrtrader...cribe/index.asp

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me and leave a voice mail message at 928-282-1275 or email me at mark.vrtrader@gmail.com.

TIMER DIGEST signals for Stocks, Gold and Bonds are available to Platinum subscribers on the Home Page. TIMER DIGEST is an independent ranking service and newsletter. VRtrader.com, Inc. and TIMER DIGEST have no affiliation.

TIMER DIGEST has named Mark Leibovit of VRTrader.com 'TIMER OF THE YEAR' for 2006 and was named the #2 Timer for 2007.

As of January 25, 2010, TIMER DIGEST has named Mark Leibovit the 7th Market Timer for the 5 year period ending 12/31/09; the 3rd Market Timer for the 8 year period ending 12/31/09 and the #2 Market Timer for the 10 year period ending 12/31/09.

As of January 25, 2009, TIMER DIGEST also named Mark Leibovit the #2 Gold Timer for the 10 year period ending 12/31/09!

More kudos - Mark Leibovit was named the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 10 year period ending in 2007; the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 3 year period ending in 2007; the #1 Intermediate Market Timer for the 8 year period ending in 2007; and the #8 Intermediate Market Timer for the 5 year period ending in 2007. NO OTHER ANALYST SURVEYED APPEARED IN ALL FOUR CATEGORIES FOR INTERMEDIATE MARKET TIMING AS PUBLISHED IN TIMER DIGEST JANUARY 28, 2008!

Mark Leibovit was also named the #1 Gold Timer for the one-year period ending March 25, 2008. Most recently, from: 12/26/08 to: 03/27/2009, he is ranked in the #5 position for 3 month return.

Current TIMER DIGEST signals for stocks:
'Buy' signal March 4, 2009.
'Sell' signal May 27, 2009.
'Buy' signal July 21, 2009.
'Sell' signal September 2, 2009.
'Buy' signal September 3, 2009.
'Sell' signal October 15, 2009.
'Buy' signal November 13, 2009.
'Sell' signal November 30, 2009.
'Buy' signal December 1, 2009.
'Sell' signal January 27, 2010.
'Buy' signal February 12, 2010.

Current TIMER DIGEST signals for Gold:
'Sell' signal November 30, 2009.
'Buy' signal December 1, 2009.
'Sell' signal January 27, 2010.
'Buy' signal February 12, 2010.

DAILY VR LIST:

Editors note: The Daily VR List here is abbreviated with the full list only available to Platinum subscribers by clicking on 'Current VR List' on the Home Page of VRtrader.com.

Canadian shares are listed at the bottom of each section with the title: 'XXX CANADIAN STOCKS XXX'.

Silver subscribers who find this useful should upgrade to Platinum where you can pull down VR charts for many securities and watch the patterns unfold for yourself. There is no technical service on the planet that posts Positive and Negative VR! Why? Because they are proprietary to VRtrader.com!

How do you use this list?

Volume Reversals ™ are buy and sell triggers and are traders find them particularly useful, especially coming off market extremes as an indication of a change of direction. Use the VRs in conjunction with your other technical indicators and you've added a unique technical tool to your arsenal.

To see a visual representation of Volume Reversals ™, please go our Current Portfolio section and click on any recommended stock. Or, if you would like to get a VR Chart for a specific symbol, please click here. Please note that the list of symbols available is limited at this time.

VOLUME REVERSALS FOR FRIDAY, APRIL 9:
POSITIVE VRs
XXX CANADIAN STOCKS XXX Canadian Stocks

BA.UN BELL ALIANT REGIONAL COMM FD
BIR BIRCHCLIFF ENERGY LIM
CM.UN CANAIDAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMM
CRQ.UN CLAYMORE CANADIAN FUN
CWB.UN CANADIAN WESTERN BANK
EIT.UN ENERVEST DIVERSIFIED
HDX.UN HOSTED DATA TRANSACTI
NA.UN NATIONAL BANK OF CANA
PEY.UN PEYTO ENERGY TRUST
QUA QUADRA MINING LTD
SLF.UN SUNLIFE FINANCIAL SERTVICES
TCM.UN THOMPSON CREEK METALS CO
TRI.UN THOMPSON REUTERS
XSP ISHARES CDN S&P 500 H
XTR ISHARES CDN S&P/TSX I
U.S. STOCKS:

AEROSPACE/DEFENSE Aerospace/Defense Major Dive

GR Goodrich Corp
NOC Northrop Grumman Corp

AEROSPACE/DEFENSE Aerospace/Defense Products & S

BEAV Be Aerospace Inc
ESL Esterline Technology Cp

AUTOMOTIVE Recreational Vehicles

PII Polaris Industries Inc

AUTOMOTIVE Trucks & Other Vehicles

FRPT Force Protection Inc
PCAR Paccar Inc

BANKING Foreign Regional Banks

BFR Banco Frances Sa
KB Kookmin Bank

BANKING Money Center Banks

BMO Bank Of Montreal
CS Credit Suisse Group

BANKING Regional - Southwest Banks

CBSH Commerce Bancshares Mo
EFSC Enterprise Financial Services

BANKING Savings & Loans

BHLB Berkshire Hills Bncorp
FFFD North Central Bancshares

CHEMICALS Synthetics

ALB Albemarle Corp
ROC Rockwood Holdings Inc

CONGLOMERATES Conglomerates

CBE Cooper Industries Inc
DOV Dover Corp

CONSUMER DURABLES Toys & Games

HAS Hasbro Inc

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Cleaning Products

PG Procter & Gamble Co

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Packaging & Containers

BMS Bemis Co Inc
CGW Cristalerias De Chile

DIVERSIFIED SERVICES Business/Management Services

DTPI Diamondcluster Intl Inc
KONG Kongzhong Corporation

DRUGS Biotechnology

CORT Corcept Therapeutics
CRL Charles River Labs Intl

ELECTRONICS Printed Circuit Boards

SANM Sanmina-sci Corp

ELECTRONICS Scientific & Technical Instrum

ATE Advantest Corp
BIO Bio-rad Laboratories Inc Cl A

ELECTRONICS Semiconductor - Broad Line

INTC Intel Corp
MXIM Maxim Integrated Prods

ELECTRONICS Semiconductor - Integrated Cir

AMKR Amkor Technology Inc
PXLW Pixelworks Incorporated

ENERGY Independent Oil & Gas

APA Apache Corp
BR Burlington Resources Inc

ENERGY Major Integrated Oil & Gas

BP Bp Plc
CVX Chevron Corp

ENERGY Oil & Gas Drilling & Explorati

ATLS Atlas America Inc
DO Diamond Offshre Drilling

ENERGY Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing

DK Delek US Holdings Inc
EROC Enroc Inds Inc

FINANCIAL SERVICES Asset Management

BKF Bkf Capital Group
GROW U.S. Global Invest Inc A

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Debt

AKP Alliance Ca Muni Incm Fd Inc
BDJ BlackRock Enhanced Dividend Ac

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Equity

ACWX iShares MSCI ACWI ex US Index
ADRU BLDRS Europe 100 ADR Index Fun

FINANCIAL SERVICES Credit Services

ASFI Asta Funding Inc
CSE Capitalsource Inc

FINANCIAL SERVICES Investment Brokerage - Regiona

FBR Friedman Billings Ramsey
GHL Greenhill & Co

FOOD & BEVERAGE Beverages - Brewers

ABVC Ambev Companhia de Bebidas das
CU Compania Cervecerias Uni

HEALTH SERVICES Health Care Plans

CI Cigna Corp
CNC Centene Corp

HEALTH SERVICES Medical Instruments & Supplies

ANGN Angeion Corp
BAX Baxter International Inc

INSURANCE Insurance Brokers

NFP Natl Financial Partners

INSURANCE Life Insurance

AGO Assured Guaranty Ltd
ING Ing Groep Nv

LEISURE Restaurants

CHUX O'charley's Inc
GTIM Good Times Restaurant

LEISURE Sporting Activities

ISCA Internat Speedway Corp A

MANUFACTURING Diversified Machinery

CVV Cvd Equipment
CYD China Yuchai Int Ltd

MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION Heavy Construction

FWLT Foster Wheeler Ltd
GVA Granite Construction Inc

MEDIA Advertising Services

DGIT Digital Generation Syst
IPG Interpublic Gr Of Cos

METALS & MINING Gold

ANV Allied Nevada Gold Corp
HMY Harmony Gold Mining Co

METALS & MINING Industrial Metals & Minerals

BBL Bhp Billiton Plc Ads
CCJ Cameco Corp

METALS & MINING Silver

EXK Endeavour Silver Corp
HL Hecla Mining Co

REAL ESTATE Closed End Fund - Equity

IYR iShares DJ US Real Estate
RWR Sttracks Wilshire Reit

REAL ESTATE Mortgage Investment

IOT Income Opportun Rlty Inv

REAL ESTATE Property Management/Developmen

CXW Corrections Corp Of Amer
EJ E-House China Holdings Limited

REAL ESTATE REIT - Retail

FRT Federal Realty Investmnt
IRET Investors Real Estate Tr

RETAIL Electronics Stores

RSH Radioshack Corp

RETAIL Grocery Stores

CASY Casey's General Stores
DEG Etablissements Delhaize Freres

SPECIALTY RETAIL Sporting Goods Stores

DKS Dick's Sporting Goods

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Communication Equipment

ALVR Alvarion Ltd
ERIC Lm Ericsson Telephone Co

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Wireless Communications

AMOV America Movil Sa De Dv
AMX America Movil

TRANSPORTATION Regional Airlines

GIA Gulfstream International Group

TRANSPORTATION Shipping

ALEX Alexander & Baldwin Inc
CKH Seacor Holdings Inc

TRANSPORTATION Trucking

CNW Con-Way Inc
PAM Pacific Cma Inc

UTILITIES Foreign Utilities

VE Veolia Environment

UTILITIES Gas Utilities

EGN Energen Corp
EQT Equitable Resources Inc

WHOLESALE Food Wholesale

DIT Amcon Distributing Co
SYY Sysco Corp

WHOLESALE Wholesale

ANW Aegean Marine Petroleum Networ
CEDC Central European Dist

NEGATIVE VRs
XXX CANADIAN STOCKS XXX Canadian Stocks

HR.UN H&R REAL ESTATE INVES
HSD.UN HORIZONS BETAPRO S&P BEAR ETF
PMT.UN Paramount Energy
RON.UN RONA INC
TWF.UN TIMBERWEST FOREST COR
U.S. STOCKS:

BANKING Money Center Banks

SBP Santander Bancorp Holdng

BANKING Regional - Mid-Atlantic Banks

ABCB Abc Bancorp
AMNB American Natl Bnkshrs Va

BANKING Regional - Southeast Banks

AUBN Auburn National Banc Inc
OZRK Bank Of The Ozarks Inc

BANKING Savings & Loans

CBNK Chicopee Bancorp Inc
CLFC Center Financial Corp

COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES Application Software

SOFO Sonic Foundry Inc

COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES Business Software & Services

COGT Cogent Systems
NINE Ninetowns Digital World

COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES Information Technology Service

SYNA Synaptics Inc

CONGLOMERATES Conglomerates

SXI Standex Internat Corp

CONSUMER DURABLES Business Equipment

KBALB Kimball Internat B

CONSUMER DURABLES Home Furnishings & Fixtures

BSET Bassett Furniture Ind

CONSUMER NON-DURABLES Paper & Paper Products

AIP American Israeli Paper
SPP Sappi Ltd Ads

ELECTRONICS Semiconductor - Memory Chips

ISSI Integrated Silicon Sol

ELECTRONICS Semiconductor - Specialized

IXYS Ixys Corporation
UCTT Ultra Clean Holdings

ELECTRONICS Semiconductor Equipment & Mate

ASYS Amtech Systems Inc
TRT Trio-Tech Internat

ENERGY Independent Oil & Gas

BRN Barnwell Industries Inc

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Debt

BBF Blackrock Fl Municipal Inc Tr
BKK Blackrock Muni 2020

FINANCIAL SERVICES Closed End Fund - Equity

AGG Aggregate Bond
BIV Vanguard Intermediate Term Bon

FINANCIAL SERVICES Credit Services

AGM Federal Agri Mtg Cl C
TAXI Medallion Financial Corp

FINANCIAL SERVICES Diversified Investments

NEWT Newtek Business Services Inc

FOOD & BEVERAGE Processed & Packaged Goods

JJSF J&J Snack Foods Corp

HEALTH SERVICES Home Health Care

AHCI Allied Healthcare Intl Inc

HEALTH SERVICES Long-Term Care Facilities

ENSG Ensign Group

HEALTH SERVICES Medical Appliances & Equipment

EDAP Edap Tms Sa Adr

HEALTH SERVICES Specialized Health Services

NHWK NightHawk Radiology Holdings I
USPH U.S. Physical Therapy

INSURANCE Life Insurance

KCLI Kansas City Life Insur
NWLI National Western Lf Ins

MANUFACTURING Farm & Construction Machinery

CAE Cascade Corp

MANUFACTURING Industrial Electrical Equipmen

ARTX Arotech Corp
CCIX Coleman Cable Inc

METALS & MINING Steel & Iron

CPSL China Precision Steel Inc
HAYN Haynes International Inc.

REAL ESTATE Property Management/Developmen

CTO Consolidated-Tomoka Land
GNI Great Northern Iron Ore

REAL ESTATE REIT - Diversified/Industrial

FAC First Acceptance Corp
PW Pittsbgh & Wv Railroad

REAL ESTATE REIT - Healthcare Facilities

LTC Ltc Properties Inc

REAL ESTATE REIT - Office

MSW Mission West Properties Inc

REAL ESTATE REIT - Residential

SUI Sun Communities

SPECIALTY RETAIL Specialty Retail

WMAR West Marine Inc

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Communication Equipment

WGNR Wegener Corp

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Diversified Communication Serv

TSTR TerreStar Corporation

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Processing Systems & Products

BDR Blonder Tongue Labs
VII Vicon Industries Inc

TELECOMMUNICATIONS Telecom Services - Domestic

EONC Eon Communications Corp
IWA Iowa Telecom Services

TRANSPORTATION Trucking

TRBR Trailer Bridge Inc
USAK Usa Truck Inc

UTILITIES Diversified Utilities

UTL Unitil Corp

UTILITIES Electric Utilities

EE El Paso Electric Co
UIL Uil Holdings Corp

UTILITIES Foreign Utilities

MGS Metrogas Sa Ads

UTILITIES Gas Utilities

DGAS Delta Natural Gas Co Inc
SWX Southwest Gas Corp

UTILITIES Water Utilities

CTWS Connecticut Water Svc

WHOLESALE Building Materials Wholesale

AKNS Akeena Solar Inc

I highly recommend The Path to Tyranny: A History of Free Society's Descent into Tyranny by Michael E. Newton.

"Western civilization is risking the return of tyranny by increasing the size and scope of government. Throughout history, free societies descended into tyranny when their populations realized they can use the power of government to give themselves benefits at the expense of others. The Path To Tyranny examines how and why each of these free societies descended into tyranny and evaluates the current prospects for the United States."

Buy it at http://tinyurl.com/ybkn26q
What is our true national debt?

http://www.truthin08.org/

Check out the current VR List:
http://www.vrtrader..../ViewVRList.asp
Check a current VR Chart:
http://www.vrtrader..../GetVRChart.asp
New! In conjunction with Trader.s Library, come visit the VR BOOKSTORE where you can find Bestsellers, Just Out New Releases, Videos and Bargain Buys covering the gamut of investing in the stock market! Come shop today!

Click here: http://www.invest-store.com/vrtrader Suggestions? Comments? on the newsletter service. We would like to hear from each and everyone of our subscribers. Our email is mark.vrtrader@gmail.com.
DISCLAIMER This newsletter is a publication dedicated to the education of stock traders. The newsletter is an information service only. The information provided herein is not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities of any kind. The newsletter picks are not to be considered a recommendation of any stock but an information resource to aid the investor in making an informed decision regarding trading in stocks. It is possible at this or some subsequent date, the editors and staff of VRTrader.com may own, buy or sell securities presented. All investors should consult a qualified professional before trading in any security. The information provided has been obtained from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness. VRTrader.com staff makes every effort to provide timely information to its subscribers but cannot guarantee s pecific delivery times due to factors beyond our control. Copyright © 2010 VRTrader.com.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.