Ring the Bell here 4 the TOP

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:36 PM

and for further discussion...to think that "cycles" or predetermined dates of destiny that are already determined ahead of time for further price conjecture is quite simply is either ignorant , arrogant but either way deadly.....why pigeon hole into something so ostensibly absolute? the mkt is a living breathing animal....sometime its healthy like now and sometimes its sick....our job as traders is to simply recongnize its health and swim next to the whales

#12 The Right Look

The Right Look

• Traders-Talk User
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

Atlas, Give it a freaking rest

#13 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

Atlas,
Give it a freaking rest

yes mam

#14 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:35 PM

This is not THE TOP? I am expecting (and placing $ bets) that we sell-off for 2 days this week but I will be reversing and going maximum long on this forthcoming pullback.... Like Arbman and many others here, I am still expecting 1220-1230.... this will only be a pullback.... hopefully for 3% but the bears are lucky if we get even that much.... more like 1.5 - 2% only... probably into Wednesday.... small chance low of week is Friday (OPEX)...

Carefully Krik with so much divergence on NDX, which I am short and have not pulled my short on ES, I am still short on Nikkei currently 400 points profit, do whatever the spikes you want my rpofits have more than made up for the lost and it on it's way down.

CYCLES-- every quartly report has been sold down in this rally expection being april 2009.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#15 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

Agreed Mr Dev. I've got an SPX top within a week in the 1225 area plus or minus a couple. A serious correction should ensue. To be a bit more specific-I think we see, ES wise-1084 followed by 1215,1200,1225-then down we go. (Just some numeric voodoo I practice ;) ).

Edited by thespookyone, 12 April 2010 - 09:08 PM.

#16 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

Agreed Mr Dev. I've got an SPX top within a week in the 1225 area plus or minus a couple. A serious correction should ensue. To be a bit more specific-I think we see, ES wise-1084 followed by 1215,1200,1225-then down we go. (Just some numeric voodoo I practice ;) ).

seems like a nice road map...i just want volatility....

#17 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

seems like a nice road map...i just want volatility....

Bet that Atlas! Direction means nothing to me-give me volatility anyday. It;s really the only reason I like shorting better when the current is right, extra SPEEEEED. Stairs up....elevator down.

#18 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

This is not THE TOP? I am expecting (and placing $ bets) that we sell-off for 2 days this week but I will be reversing and going maximum long on this forthcoming pullback.... Like Arbman and many others here, I am still expecting 1220-1230.... this will only be a pullback.... hopefully for 3% but the bears are lucky if we get even that much.... more like 1.5 - 2% only... probably into Wednesday.... small chance low of week is Friday (OPEX)...

Carefully Krik with so much divergence on NDX, which I am short and have not pulled my short on ES, I am still short on Nikkei currently 400 points profit, do whatever the spikes you want my rpofits have more than made up for the lost and it on it's way down.

CYCLES-- every quartly report has been sold down in this rally expection being april 2009.

What profits are making up for your losses??? You're down almost 100 points on the SP futures, considering the fact that you would have had to roll the March into June and took a discount when you did it. Sounds like a fairy tale to me.

IT

#19 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

What profits are making up for your losses??? You're down almost 100 points on the SP futures, considering the fact that you would have had to roll the March into June and took a discount when you did it. Sounds like a fairy tale to me.

IT

what i find most disturbing about Porsche is his use of arguably the best auto manufacturer in the world as his avatar acting as a veil with his newspeak :lol:

#20 bankster

bankster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

spooky, you mean 1184 right? Because if it goes to 1084, I don't think we'll see 1200+ again. Especially since you said "within a week".

Edited by bankster, 12 April 2010 - 09:57 PM.