gold in a pennant (Part 2)

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:10 AM

please humor me fellow board members as i am old, not really, and am prone to repeat myself. after 10 years of bull market and a bone crushing wave 2 , folks wait for another bone crushing 2 of 3 , which i think lies right around the bend after new forever highs. i am patiently waiting here. not adding or subtracting @this point. after another buying opportunity presents itself, i think we shift to phase 2 of the bull. smart people w/money will be joining the the foray. and then the final stage 3 w/the public joining into our midst. its a process. i am content being where i am right now. nothing has changed for me although yesterdays doji was disappointing. my date is friday for a turn. minco is breaking out and i would like to see follow through chesapeake got some mojo yesterday and so did the 12 warrants juniors require alot of homework and a world of patience. dharma

#22 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,937 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

please humor me fellow board members as i am old, not really, and am prone to repeat myself. after 10 years of bull market and a bone crushing wave 2 , folks wait for another bone crushing 2 of 3 , which i think lies right around the bend after new forever highs. i am patiently waiting here. not adding or subtracting @this point. after another buying opportunity presents itself, i think we shift to phase 2 of the bull. smart people w/money will be joining the the foray. and then the final stage 3 w/the public joining into our midst. its a process.
i am content being where i am right now. nothing has changed for me although yesterdays doji was disappointing. my date is friday for a turn.
minco is breaking out and i would like to see follow through
chesapeake got some mojo yesterday and so did the 12 warrants
juniors require alot of homework and a world of patience.
dharma

Dharma I agree with you on most everything you stated. However there is UNO grande point that I think you may be incorrect about, that is gold makes new "forever highs" before that next wave Dos down. The rally from 1044 just does not look impressive, looks like a B wave to Senor, too mucho risk for this hombre to try to play the
"big maybe" last rally before a big decline. My dos centavos.

BSing away

Senor

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:39 AM

please humor me fellow board members as i am old, not really, and am prone to repeat myself. after 10 years of bull market and a bone crushing wave 2 , folks wait for another bone crushing 2 of 3 , which i think lies right around the bend after new forever highs. i am patiently waiting here. not adding or subtracting @this point. after another buying opportunity presents itself, i think we shift to phase 2 of the bull. smart people w/money will be joining the the foray. and then the final stage 3 w/the public joining into our midst. its a process.
i am content being where i am right now. nothing has changed for me although yesterdays doji was disappointing. my date is friday for a turn.
minco is breaking out and i would like to see follow through
chesapeake got some mojo yesterday and so did the 12 warrants
juniors require alot of homework and a world of patience.
dharma

Dharma I agree with you on most everything you stated. However there is UNO grande point that I think you may be incorrect about, that is gold makes new "forever highs" before that next wave Dos down. The rally from 1044 just does not look impressive, looks like a B wave to Senor, too mucho risk for this hombre to try to play the
"big maybe" last rally before a big decline. My dos centavos.

BSing away

Senor

i am not always correct, but in bull markets sooner or later the tide lifts all boats
dharma

#24 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

dharma Speaking of old..........I am a great grandpa two times - two times. I full time actively operate a water treatment business and love it. So what is to say is old? Your posts over the years most definitely have kept me in this bull market and I thank you whole heartedly for that. My pocket book profoundly thanks you too!!! :D :flowers: :D Best to you. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:11 AM

dharma

Speaking of old..........I am a great grandpa two times - two times. I full time actively operate a water treatment business and love it. So what is to say is old? Your posts over the years most definitely have kept me in this bull market and I thank you whole heartedly for that. My pocket book profoundly thanks you too!!! :D :flowers: :D

Best to you. :)

jg, that makes my efforts here worthwhile. thank you
dharma

#26 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

i second that sentiment! my thanks to all of the fine posters here

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:38 AM

gold down $10 this am , miners did not give much ground finishing this wave down here. looking for a powerful wave up soon tomorrow is my date, we shall see soon enough! 1138 support or resistance, depending on your bent! or the market. mgh backtesting breakout bought the warrants on chpgf =cepkf -if chpgf does what i think this should be a near triple by 2012 - this is risky dyod! lots of beachballs, one is about to surface dharma

Edited by dharma, 22 April 2010 - 11:39 AM.

#28 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:46 AM

CHPGF news wasnt bad: sell the news situation st?

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,611 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:08 AM

today is my date, and gold popped a woody! this stuff never fails to amaze me! something ugly is about to rear its head
think there is no inflation? check out this chart!
http://www.businessi...26-years-2010-4
dharma

#30 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:27 AM

today is my date, and gold popped a woody! this stuff never fails to amaze me! something ugly is about to rear its head
think there is no inflation? check out this chart!
http://www.businessi...26-years-2010-4
dharma

Another amazing call! Your work is invaluable to this board. Thanks for sharing...