43 replies to this topic

#41 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:36 PM

miners not following but rather being taken down with the broads

dougie:

Whether on indexes like HUI or XAU or individual issues IMHO at times like this it's most important to watch "relative strength" - i.e., are they going down less - this can give you some real answers regarding the current trend.

stubaby

#42 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:00 PM

since the 08highs the mining indexes have lagged! that is fact. will it be different this time, obviously i hope not. but @times miners act as stocks . in spite of nem/abx reporting kick {bleeeep} earnings
when i see stuff like this, i cant help but think over time this will straighten out
http://usawatchdog.c...ut-of-thin-air/
Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke admitted the central bank created $1.3 trillion out of thin air to buy mortgage backed securities. This shocking admission came from the Joint Economic Committee hearing on Capital Hill last week. I was dumbfounded when I saw Bernanke shake his head in the affirmative as Representative Ron Paul said, “Well, where did you get the money? You created this money. So you did monetize debt, and that went into the banking system.” I was amazed he admitted this. I looked up the original hearing on C-Span to make sure the clip was not edited. It was not.
dharma

#43 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

the clip is @the bottom of the piece. in the video bernake asserts that every entity(paraphrasing) will be bailed out. for me , what to own is crystal clear dharma

#44 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

gold @1171 is a breakout! will the miners follow?! dharma