Giving the benefit of doubt to the bears

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

Nasty volume expansion at the close. Indextrader, hope you bailed out safely !

Edited by NAV, 30 April 2010 - 03:10 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#32 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

Covered the last 1/3 for 16 points. Have a nice weekend everyone.

Cool Nice day Nav you 2

Until this trigger is set I am shorting every rally until it says uncle. (but I may go long a little of them :ninja: ).

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#33 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:44 PM

Joining the day crew NAV? LOL. Nice trade, all the way through.

Z-I'll find it very hard to be short here-without a fair bounce-or a break of 77.50 South.

#34 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

Joining the day crew NAV? LOL. Nice trade, all the way through.

Z-I'll find it very hard to be short here-without a fair bounce-or a break of 77.50 South.

Yeah Spooky Im pretty sure we will go up to 1195 cash or more to clean out the st oversold condition but so far this Trigger I came up with says we will see a lower number before we take out the last swing highs from yesterday. I will not go against that for more than the intra-day. You know me I will trade what ever set up is in front of me but I m just saying after this pop toast. Unless it triggers Monday sometime at a lower price. We are also under that 96% I got too man that is hard to go against for more than a few points.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#35 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

No still in Nav. Considered getting out at the close around 1186, but I'll take a look Sunday night. IT

#36 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

No still in Nav. Considered getting out at the close around 1186, but I'll take a look Sunday night.

IT

Fwiw, IT-I think you'll be holding a profit sometime Monday.

#37 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:32 AM

ES testing the 20 day at 1192.00. Just pointing it out. :bye:

IT

I won't let you get away so easily. You need to tell me if it's gonna hold or not. :lol:

BTW, took 8 points profit on 1/3rd.

I can't believed you covered 1/3. I went to sleep could be bothered to covered waiting. it's downtrend another 100 points.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#38 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:37 AM

No still in Nav. Considered getting out at the close around 1186, but I'll take a look Sunday night.

IT

OH IT, tell me how does your ten point stop work now?

Anyway thanks for the beef today.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!