• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

Thanks everyone... It looks like it is still going to 1140s, I am thinking there will be more opportunities tomorrow, certainly not a market for me to chase the prices higher yet. This mornings' sell off was also as expected, any high open had to test and exceed the lows, but the lows seemed to be holding up, the next sell off is probably a swing buy... We may not see new lows.

#22 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:06 PM

Out at ES 1136-Cose enough, LOL.

:clap:

I did short the close though :D I think there is 10 or more there. I won't stay that long.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#23 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:16 PM

Thx Z, and I hear ya on not staying long. Tomorrow, though, to supplament my ES trading I'm ready to short the 1140's with some June puts been playing Mays during the day. The next move down to me looks much larger, not smaller-what you thinking in that regard Z? Nothing at all motive about this move off the bottom today-hard for me to see it as anything but corrective.

Edited by thespookyone, 17 May 2010 - 03:17 PM.

#24 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

Thx Z, and I hear ya on not staying long. Tomorrow, though, to supplament my ES trading I'm ready to short the 1140's with some June puts been playing Mays during the day. The next move down to me looks much larger, not smaller-what you thinking in that regard Z? Nothing at all motive about this move off the bottom today-hard for me to see it as anything but corrective.

This way I can keep track of it...

http://zorotrading.b...or-tuesday.html

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#25 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

Thx Z-always like to know where you are at. Your 1137 and my 1136.50 for today=not "too bad". I don't hold crap overnight.

#26 hitoya

hitoya

• Traders-Talk User
  • 494 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Thanks everyone...

It looks like it is still going to 1140s, I am thinking there will be more opportunities tomorrow, certainly not a market for me to chase the prices higher yet.

This mornings' sell off was also as expected, any high open had to test and exceed the lows, but the lows seemed to be holding up, the next sell off is probably a swing buy...

We may not see new lows.

I have SSO at 39.3 and 38.15 at marginally gap close. Have a high probability that tomorrow will close at green.

#27 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

Thx Z-always like to know where you are at. Your 1137 and my 1136.50 for today=not "too bad". I don't hold crap overnight.

I hardly ever do and never long above 1005 but I am going to be looking at it anyway and it is smaller.

Yeah Even Arb was in on it today. :lol:

#28 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Taking another look at it Z, I can see how you'd pick up 10 overnight-book em Dano. If you do though, I'm probably back long in the morning. Which, also by no accident-would have me embracing your 1165 number. Man, is it tits having you around to keep me honest and awake!

Edited by thespookyone, 17 May 2010 - 05:00 PM.

#29 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Very nicely done ARB, Spooky, Z-man and the rest of you kamikazes. :yes: Keep up the fine work, gents. :)
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#30 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

Very nicely done ARB, Spooky, Z-man and the rest of you kamikazes. :yes: Keep up the fine work, gents. :)

Thanks D. I'll be joining you with a much larger position for a longer move in the next couple days ;)