34 replies to this topic

#31 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

Well done, gentlemen.
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#32 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

Taking another look at it Z, I can see how you'd pick up 10 overnight-book em Dano. If you do though, I'm probably back long in the morning. Which, also by no accident-would have me embracing your 1165 number. Man, is it tits having you around to keep me honest and awake!

Spooky ditto bud keeps me on the toes.

D. Tks Bud

:ninja:

Thks ST

Edited by zoropb, 17 May 2010 - 06:17 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#33 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

bailed +4.25 want to relax

Edited by zoropb, 17 May 2010 - 08:25 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#34 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,141 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:03 PM

bailed +4.25 want to relax

Nice call on the close too Z. I see that Spooky had that call, as well. You guys really are Z Spookiest traders in the biz. :unsure: Hope you're enjoyin' some JD about now, to make it worth that 0.5 you left on the table. :lol:

Edited by IYB, 17 May 2010 - 10:04 PM.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#35 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

Nice trade Z-and yep, gotta relax in between wars, LOL.