Photo

Saturn, Mars and Venus Appear Together...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

I have just bought some protection...a foil hat.
Posted Image

Arch warned us back in March:
"Mars will be conjunct Saturn, opposing Jupiter conjunct Uranus, squared by Pluto.
Occurring from middle June to Middle August.
Mars - Uranus crash cycle begins August 1st."

Tonight's headline is:

Saturn, Mars and Venus Appear Together...

In early July, Venus will have moved rapidly to the left, crossing Cancer into Leo so that now it is next to the star Regulus. Mars, meanwhile, will have moved somewhat to the left. Saturn appears to have hardly moved at all.
By then, the three planets will now cover only 37 degrees in the sky, only half the spread they showed in early June.
A month after this, in the first week of August, the planets will be crowded into a 7-degree angle, and Mars will now be to the left of Saturn in Virgo. Venus, too, will have moved into Virgo.
All three will fit comfortably in the viewing field of a small pair of binoculars.

Arch and Laundry agree: Bad late summer
Arch: "April 1st gold will...rocket."

WOW!
Terry Laundry references Arch Crawford in today's update.
Here is Arch's latest interview with Ike.

Pull Quote:
Ike Iossif: "I see the worst coming in 2011. What do you think?
Arch: "I'm not sure we are going to get there." :o

Market View LINK

Arch Crawford has been lightly short (50%) since March 8th
Says the seasonal pattern should be up into April-May, although the Bradley has turned.

There will be a major dislocation this year not unlike 2008
Worst Bradley has seen in 200 years, maybe 1,000, 10,000 years according to astrologers.
Hopi are looking for "5th destruction of the world."

Why so bad? Humans are not used to all the energy to be released.
"Mars will be conjunct Saturn, opposing Jupiter conjunct Uranus, squared by Pluto.
Occurring from middle June to Middle August.
Mars - Uranus crash cycle begins August 1st."

"I just hope the puts and shorts will be paid off before the whole system melts down."

Ike Issoff: "I see the worst coming in 2011. What do you think?
Arch: "I haven't looked much into 2011. I'm not sure we are going to get there."

Arch sees support for gold here at 1100 to 1080.
"The first week of April gold will take off like a rocket."

PS:
Here is a Bradley chart posted back in Feb. warning about August 2010.
It differs a bit from what Arch mentioned about the worst astrology pattern in 200, 1000, or 10,000 years.
Posted Image

#2 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:30 PM

Well, the last time after I commented on Uranus, it got out of hand (no pun intended).

At least Venus and Mars are alright tonight.

Which brings me to this event I had sixth row seats for at the Nassau Coliseum in 1976.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#3 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

Don't they (astro folks) always warn you ? Isn't there always some planetary combination that wreaks havoc on mother earth, cause global flooding, destruction by meteor, extinction of human race by lethal radiation, pole flips, market crashes and panics, famine, end of civilization, riots, rape and looting ? Do these folks ever predict good times for human race ? Isn't there any planetary combination that causes good things to happen to mother earth or it's living beings ? Most of my adult life has been spent in benign conditions and can only be described as good times, relative to all the disastrous periods that have occurred in human history. But i have only listened to catastrophic, doomsday fear mongering from these clowns, all thru my adult life, despite only the good times we have experienced. The collective track record of the astro folks have been abysmal...plain ABYSMAL ! Even worse than that of the economists !

Edited by NAV, 03 June 2010 - 11:12 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#4 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:12 PM

Middle June to middle August is kinda a wide spread, isn't it???? Let me know though if you're actually making a trade, or getting ready to make a trade. IT

#5 brokenspatula

brokenspatula

• Traders-Talk User
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:31 PM

Don't they (astro folks) always warn you ? Isn't there always some planetary combination that wreaks havoc on mother earth, cause global flooding, destruction by meteor, extinction of human race by lethal radiation, pole flips, market crashes and panics, famine, end of civilization, riots, rape and looting ? Do these folks ever predict good times for human race ? Isn't there any planetary combination that causes good things to happen to mother earth or it's living beings ? Most of my adult life has been spent in benign conditions and can only be described as good times, relative to all the disastrous periods that have occurred in human history. But i have only listened to catastrophic, doomsday fear mongering from these clowns, all thru my adult life, despite only the good times we have experienced. The collective track record of the astro folks have been abysmal...plain ABYSMAL ! Even worse than the economists !

Tomorrow is June 4th 2010. This day is very rare and may bring great volatility. It is the 155th day of the year and the 111th weekday of 2010. This month and day only occurs once every 265.2421 days.
155 * 111 = 17205

Since the 3rd of June proceeds the 4th June,
17205 / sqrt(3) = 9933

If we subtract this result from the dow close today,
10255 - 9933 = 322 points

Tomorrow the markets will crash 322 points.

Mark my words.

#6 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:37 PM

Isn't there any planetary combination that causes good things to happen to mother earth or it's living beings ?

That is the musical question of the morning (E.D.T. for those of you playing at home).
Here is the musical answer. . .

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

OK. I'm outta here.

Manana Amigos.

Attached Thumbnails

• cool008.gif

Edited by milbank, 03 June 2010 - 11:39 PM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#7 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,141 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

I'm sorry....what was the trade again? I think I must have missed it. :rolleyes: ;)
“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:49 PM

I'm sorry....what was the trade again? I think I must have missed it. :rolleyes: ;)

Short the next time somebody says "TO the MOON!" :P

#9 IYB

IYB

• TT Patron+
  • 7,141 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:55 PM

Got it. Thanks. And right now I'm buying as I read:

>>>Tomorrow the markets will crash 322 points. Mark my words.<<<

:)

Edited by IYB, 03 June 2010 - 11:55 PM.

“Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.” Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

#10 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:33 AM

Got it. Thanks. And right now I'm buying as I read:

>>>Tomorrow the markets will crash 322 points. Mark my words.<<<

:)

BLACK SWAN :o
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?