Photo

Saturn, Mars and Venus Appear Together...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:03 AM

I'm sorry....what was the trade again? I think I must have missed it. :rolleyes: ;)

WILL YOUR MAY 5th RESPONSE TO my CRASH WARNING..also be on the Seven S... subscription website?

Let's also not forget who was also actively posting many of the Seven ...well before they were grouped and some how credited to one person...

LINK..
INDICATOR showing NEW PHASE......, of MOMENTUM ...Crash TYPE

Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#12 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:43 AM

Don't they (astro folks) always warn you ? Isn't there always some planetary combination that wreaks havoc on mother earth, cause global flooding, destruction by meteor, extinction of human race by lethal radiation, pole flips, market crashes and panics, famine, end of civilization, riots, rape and looting ? Do these folks ever predict good times for human race ? Isn't there any planetary combination that causes good things to happen to mother earth or it's living beings ? Most of my adult life has been spent in benign conditions and can only be described as good times, relative to all the disastrous periods that have occurred in human history. But i have only listened to catastrophic, doomsday fear mongering from these clowns, all thru my adult life, despite only the good times we have experienced. The collective track record of the astro folks have been abysmal...plain ABYSMAL ! Even worse than that of the economists !

Nav,
If I may, Merriman isn't a doomsayer unlike Crawford. I too feel that whenever I've read Crawford it's been more doom and gloom. I'm not saying he wont be right this time because we will have some kind of fireworks in August but Merriman says that there are 2 extremes we can see ...

Wouldn’t it be fitting that Uranus, in the last degree of Pisces, coincides with the end of a mini-bear market, and the start of a new bull market that will take stock indices to new yearly highs quickly? Well yes, it would be fitting, but it will not necessarily be the case, for with Uranus, you never know what to expect, other than surprises and the unexpected. From the perspective of this Financial Astrologer, the possibility of move up in the DJIA to 12,500 is about equal to the possibility of move down to 8500-9000 or slightly lower. I would not be surprised to see both levels attained this year yet. I am just not sure which comes first.

He is the only one that brings balance when he forecasts. He doesn't predict it's just like a weather forecast and it just let's you know whether you need your umbrella or not. Crawford along with Presevanto seem to sensationalize astrologer imo. Last year both called for a crash and it didn't happen. This year it may but then again, it may not... :lol: I really wonder how wrong Crawford is vs right. He seems to be known for the 1997 crash call but others were too. And Merriman has been wrong too but overall he's balanced.

I only use astrologer as a weather forecast but TA is my guide.

Next week we are entering a period of where Jupiter entering Aries..Uranus which is the planet of surprises entered Aries May 28th...Aries is an action sign..a fire sign...Jupiter is the planet that exagerates...This can mean like Merriman said above..the market can either go up more than people expect or down...But one thing for sure it appears is that on June 8th..both will be conjunct (unified) with each other in the 1st degree...I have no idea what that will mean but it should be some kind of movement or something with geopolitics or even the oil spill..Uranus represents oil too...

And as Merriman says, no matter what the weather forecast may show..we as humans always have choices and can change things. This is why I like him. He is the only one imo that gives astrology a good name.

http://www.mmacycles...g-may-31,-2010/

Good trading and I always appreciate your inputs..and btw life is good!

TM

#13 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:38 AM

neptune is associated with oil and hope/deception, uranus is associated with technology and rapid change, IIRC
best,
klh

#14 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:57 AM

neptune is associated with oil and hope/deception, uranus is associated with technology and rapid change, IIRC

Sorry about that..yes you're right about Neptune...and Uranus also represents electricity and shocking events...my mind was still with Uranus in Pisces...When Uranus was in Pisces which now it's in Aries as of May 28th, Pisces could have also represented oil...besides water, liquids and other meanings...

#15 goldswinger

goldswinger

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:07 AM

Sorry about that..yes you're right about Neptune...and Uranus also represents electricity and shocking events...my mind was still with Uranus in Pisces...When Uranus was in Pisces which now it's in Aries as of May 28th, Pisces could have also represented oil...besides water, liquids and other meanings...

Women love this stuff!!!!, just a comment not to offend anyone..... I do watch it a bit with a high degree of skepticism.....it 's abit entertaining...

GS.

#16 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:33 AM

Women love this stuff!!!!, just a comment not to offend anyone..... I do watch it a bit with a high degree of skepticism.....it 's abit entertaining...

GS.

I really cant take this sort of stuff seriously. Even if the market was weak, it would be to do with something totally separate, rather than some atrological roadmap in my view.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#17 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,863 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:45 AM

I really cant take this sort of stuff seriously. Even if the market was weak, it would be to do with something totally separate, rather than some astrological roadmap in my view.

Me too.
There seems to be some solar/lunar effect on wildlife and fish, possibly caused by light/dark, gravitation or tides (water flow).

The rest seems a bit too "looney".

lu·na·tic

Etymology: from Latin luna; from the belief that lunacy fluctuated with the phases of the moon

Edited by Rogerdodger, 04 June 2010 - 09:47 AM.

#18 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:18 AM

I'm sorry....what was the trade again? I think I must have missed it. :rolleyes: ;)

WILL YOUR MAY 5th RESPONSE TO my CRASH WARNING..also be on the Seven S... subscription website?

Let's also not forget who was also actively posting many of the Seven ...well before they were grouped and some how credited to one person...

LINK..
INDICATOR showing NEW PHASE......, of MOMENTUM ...Crash TYPE

Posted Image

Mr Dev, you do a lot better when you stay humble and fair to all concerned. While your call was excellent in general on May 5th, we went down the next day about 348 Dow points and 38 spx points at the close. (We were down about the same today and nobody is calling today a crash.) Over the next few days, we traded up above the levels we were at when you made the crash call. Since then we have now traded down to close less than 10% lower than the close on May 5th. This now a month later. While going down 9+% in a month is ugly, it does not qualify as what one thinks of as a "crash". The stuff where circuit breakers kick, you know the drill. You yourself were calling for 15-25% within a week or two.

Good question ...
So this is my ...explanation of a crash..

Opposite of melt up ...so melt down. But we all know that we usually ...drop faster than we rise.

So price movement beyond the normal range within a very short period of time.......to the tune of 15-25%

The bad news is,...it's going to be painful for ,...well as long as bottoms and tops take,...which normally if dramatic are about a week or two.

Now in my post to you that day, I certainly wasn't bullish and neither was Don. I was looking for a Hurst 80wk low coming up in the coming weeks where "we could easily see some scary drops". Don was still in a SS sell signal if I'm not mistaken.
All we were saying is that a 15-25% drop in a few days, ala "CRASH", or even a couple of weeks wasn't suggested by the technical data and setup. Well guess what. We were right. We've had an ugly decline to be sure, but there was no crash.

There. Now we can crash, lol.

Doc