the battle

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:56 AM

above 1229, on a closing basis- and it signals gold will assault the highs below 1198 and the correction begins there is time left in this cycle , so i still expect new forever highs patience. dharma

#2 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:11 AM

above 1229, on a closing basis- and it signals gold will assault the highs
below 1198 and the correction begins
there is time left in this cycle , so i still expect new forever highs
patience.
dharma

dharma, what date do you have for a peak? Seems like there must be an important one between now and the fall seasonal lows.

#3 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:10 AM

I think we have a decent chance of now breaking the all-time high and going much higher, as long as $1195-1200 (the daily swing low just made) holds if a pullback occurs (that's a stop if you're a short-term trader, which I'm not).
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

patience.
dharma

dharma, what date do you have for a peak? Seems like there must be an important one between now and the fall seasonal lows.

this cycle tops on the 19th, yes it is a saturday, the last cycle was short, this one could stretch a few days.
i am not touching my core, only some trading positions will be jettisoned
we are in recognition here, big money is establishing positions, just in time for the next big selloff. another back up the truck event
miners are still flying under the radar, but not for much longer
elections are coming up this fall, fire up those presses w/more qe, print wealth boys
the writing is in the wall
and the derivative tower is still standing
i will sit here until this play is finished, meaning the end of the gold bull.
dharma
last audit of fort knox was in the 50s, are you sure there is anything in there?

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

patience.
dharma

this cycle tops on the 19th, yes it is a saturday, the last cycle was short, this one could stretch a few days.
i am not touching my core, only some trading positions will be jettisoned
we are in recognition here, big money is establishing positions, just in time for the next big selloff. another back up the truck event
miners are still flying under the radar, but not for much longer
elections are coming up this fall, fire up those presses w/more qe, print wealth boys
the writing is in the wall
and the derivative tower is still standing
i will sit here until this play is finished, meaning the end of the gold bull.
dharma
last audit of fort knox was in the 50s, are you sure there is anything in there?

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,935 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:24 AM

muy bullish day in Senor's opinion, been buying silver stocks all morning, stops under today's lows. BSing away Senor

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:39 AM

well that didnt take long take out 1229, and it indicates an assault on the highs. here we are, this c and h pattern indicates higher prices still. no real believers in the miners, yet. and still some days left to this cycle high. even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut. 1245 now support 1261 is next up 1277 after that as resistance watch the market work the #s close above 1250 triggers the c and h pattern dharma

Edited by dharma, 08 June 2010 - 09:45 AM.

#8 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:57 AM

well that didnt take long take out 1229, and it indicates an assault on the highs. here we are, this c and h pattern indicates higher prices still. no real believers in the miners, yet. and still some days left to this cycle high. even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut.
1245 now support
1261 is next up
1277 after that as resistance
watch the market work the #s
close above 1250 triggers the c and h pattern
dharma

Thanks dharma, appreciate your enormous expertise.

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:13 AM

well that didnt take long take out 1229, and it indicates an assault on the highs. here we are, this c and h pattern indicates higher prices still. no real believers in the miners, yet. and still some days left to this cycle high. even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut.
1245 now support
1261 is next up
1277 after that as resistance
watch the market work the #s
close above 1250 triggers the c and h pattern
dharma

Thanks dharma, appreciate your enormous expertise.

thanks, its nice to be appreciated
the important thing to remember is any sell off is a buying opportunity.
dharma

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,608 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

wow! the board is dead dharma