ASTRO FOR NEXT WEEK

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Stickan

Stickan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

I originally thought about translating my Danish market letter fram last wekend, but I am short of time, so instead let's look at some unusual stuff.
It's a little embarassing to projet the same thing as others do, a crash, but hopefully this post gives clues that we have not yet covered.

Astro.

Let's start with "lagrange points" - in the picture below they are marked L4 and L5.
These points are, where the sum of the gravitational pulls from two heavenly bodies are =0
If you want to place a satelite somewhere for example - this is the place.
Another way of looking at it, is that we have a concentration of energy at these points.

LAGRANGE_POINTS_3.gif

So what?
Well, looking at this picture we can see that the aspect between these points are 120 degrees.

LAGRANGE_POINTS_1.gif

It's also explained at Wikipedia.

LAGRANGE_POINTS_2.gif

What is interesting is that on august 24 - the top before the Crash, ALL the inner planets (including the moon) in the Solar system had formed a straight line to Earth an together with Jupiter (the second most powerful planet, when it comes to gravity) it formet 120 degrees to Galactic Center - the most powerful source of gravity/energy in our galaxy.

1987_.gif

Not too long ago - January 2008, we had a similar constellation. The most important planets - finacial astrology wise - Saturn and Jupiter again formed the "lagrange picture" together with Venus. Mercury was the "trigger" - - it stopped the first wave down from the 2007 top preceeded by a crash like movement!

20jan2008.gif

AGAIN - at the bottom of 1974 Saturn formed a "lagrange" picture to Venus with Mercury as the "trigger".
It was three weeks away from the bottom - but in the context of the start of a mega-long bullmarket, I would say that the precision is ******* enough for government work......

1974.gif

But if you have studied aspect combinations you know that it does not have to be 120 degrees all the time. 90 and 180 is just as powerful.
Last month we had a combination of two oppositions on May 23 (weekend) and on monday 25th we bottomed out.

ASTROMAY23RD.gif

What we have seen so far is forplay to the event we are waiting for to develop next week June 17 to 25.

This is the most gigantic T-square (2 oppositions 90 degrees apart), ever seen. And in my opinion a T-square of this magnitude is just as powerful as the "lagrange" aspects we have seen.

To understand the rarity of this event we must know that Jupiter has a cycle of 11.86 years, Saturn 29,5 years and Uranus 84 years .
To imagine the power released when the largest palnets in the solar system compines with the largest force in the galaxy, is difficult. This generation has not seen anything similar, just as we have not seen a crisis like the one we are in, before.
It adds up.
Compare it to 1987 when allt the INNER planets were involved with the smallest cyclical effect it created a "quick surgical" cut to the bullish chart - but the trend was intact.

What we now are witnessing , is a constellation of the planets with the longest cycklical power, releasing their energy at the same time we have a world wide crisis not seen before. My take is that we will be witnessing something similar, but in a much larger perpective.

There are only two kinds of energy in the stockmarket - positiv or negative energy.
Positive energy in a falling market is what creates bottoms and negativ energy in a rising market creates tops.
this energy is created by clusters of planetary aspects - the more asopects the more powerful is the energy.

Negative energy in a falling market creates crashes.
Positive energy create up-crashes (Feb 1995)

The most common pattern in these energy situations is that the market will be pulled into the direction taken before the aspect period, with a climax somewhere in the period.

Now- since the trend has been down - the most probable path will be DOWN - with help of the energy from the most powerfu planets in the solar system.
It does look like a crash - perhaps the the most devastating crash we have seen.
I think the clue is the Euro - it will probably go first - then the stockmarket.
And also consider Gold, in my opinion not a gauge of inflation anymore but FEAR - a spike in Gold could also be the clue.
But since all eyes are on the stockmarket - it will not give the clue.

ASTROjUNE21ST.gif

When we look at aspects between the outer planets it is always a good thing to consider, is there a trigger around - like the moon or Mercury, to better pinpoint the date of a possible energy relase.

FRACTALS is popular, so let's look at an astrofractal.
Below we can se that june 24-27 mercury is cutting through the gigantic constallation, it's kind of a mini T-square to the big one.
My guess is therefore that we will have maximum energy release in the market in that period.
Bottom or Acceleration I don't know - but the direction "must" be down.
that is my conviction.

2010_tSQUARE.gif

Come to think of it, I am contemplating translating my market letter "Technical Support" to English.
If you are intersted in details mail me at dawstur@gmail.com
I am not sure I will, unless I get descent interest, but it could be fun.

Edited by Stickan, 09 June 2010 - 07:16 PM.

#2 Stickan

Stickan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

Sorry guys, should have been posted att FF....................

#3 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

Sorry guys, should have been posted att FF....................

Hey Stickan,

very interesting - could you post your Danish letter to TT in Danish at least?
best,
klh

#4 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

Stickan, I have no clue at what I am looking at or how to relate to the markets, BY NO MEANS, I mean to discredit this work. However, I believe you that their alignment may indeed trigger different psychological effects that we, humans, may not understand directly, but just obey the universe...

So, please bear with me to answer this basic question, if the above statement is true:

Does it matter where Earth is located when these T-shapes are formed? I mean, did you do any research about the location of earth, or in other words, whether we are being pulled by their gravitations differently in every situation...

#5 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

Arch Crawford agrees.

#6 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

Arch Crawford agrees.

You subscribe to his letter ?

#7 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:14 PM

Arch has been talking about the summer of 2010 for a long time. Here's the Seeking Alpha interview.

#8 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:21 PM

Arch Crawford agrees.

You subscribe to his letter ?

I read recently where Arch had 2 keys dates for this year...June 17 and Aug 4 I believe. Not 100% but close.

#9 Trendy

Trendy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

Big alignment = Big SOLAR STORM? Electrical grid to blow? Hope not. Have your Faraday cages handy.

#10 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

Stickan, you are an incredible, original thinker. THANK YOU for sharing your work !!
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"