21 replies to this topic

#21 dharmaeye

dharmaeye

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:00 AM

Stick a couple of questions if I may:

1. what is the galactic centre?

2. As I understand it you are looking for points of maximim energy, and that occurs at the larange points, when earth is beyween two planets. That is also a point of movement equilibruim, yet energy maximisation?

3. What about 120 degrees? Surely we should be looking for aliignment which is 180 degress or 90 degrees, which represents maximium conflict?

The galactic center (I'm western Canadian so I do not use center spelling) is the center of our galaxy which is a black hole. As you get closer to the center star density increases drastically.

#22 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 05:48 PM

My question is this: During the period you mention, June 24-27, or thereabouts, if the market is in retracement mode, at what level would you consider the S and P, for example, to be in an uptrend, and this likely to crash up.

SHP

First warning would be above 1100 and then a confirmation if we break 200MA, that could cause a dramatic upmove, since everybody is expecting a down crash and break of the large H&S pattern here - including me, but I keep my eyes open for the other possibillity also.
Beacaus of the astro situation next week I think the market is in for a BIG decision next week.
Up or Down.
Future trend will probably be established here.

You had me at "since everybody is expecting a down crash and break of the large H&S pattern here"...
We've now satisfied both your warnings for the upside. Might we crash up instead of down? Personally, I think the volatility will continue for awhile and that we chop upward.

Doc