Ok now this is too much

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Not only do I have to battle the markets, earthquakes, volcanos, now get this one... My wife just came in to see how I was doing in the trade room if I needed some coffee or something. She freaks and tells me a coral snake is 5 yards behind me. Geez! I mean common. :lol: Got rid of it with the machete not what I wanted to do but do not need these around me.

Edited by zoropb, 06 July 2010 - 01:29 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

I guess you shorted it Z.

#3 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

Not only do I have to battle the markets, earthquakes, volcanos, now get this one...

My wife just came in to see how I was doing in the trade room if I needed some coffee or something. She freaks and tells me a coral snake is 5 yards behind me. Geez!

I mean common. :lol:

Got rid of it with the machete not what I wanted to do but do not need these around me.

From wikipedia:

coral snakes possess the second most potent venom of any North American snake

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

Now that you have mentioned the machete, Mr Dev will not dare challenge you ever again :lol:

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spooky Laughed my butt off.

Should of seen it move when I went for it. Had to do some serious hopping. After that no need for coffee man. :lol:

My wife and I played a joke on our house keeper just now we put it in a container and gave it to her she freaked out big time. She is super cool and very close to us she laughed after wards.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

if it holds here within these 10 mins then up into tomorrow morning maybe more if not oye vey.

Edited by zoropb, 06 July 2010 - 01:50 PM.

#7 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

Don't mess with Z

Posted Image

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#8 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

That's too funny! :lol: :lol:

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

Nav That was the look :lol: I use them quite a bit as a workout. My wife does too we go into the jungle every now and then for fun. Still got that nasty feeling from the other day something not fun is waiting out there.

#10 CCL

CCL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 542 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

Nav That was the look :lol: I use them quite a bit as a workout. My wife does too we go into the jungle every now and then for fun.

Still got that nasty feeling from the other day something not fun is waiting out there.

the relative melt-down in IYR compared to SPX; as well as the "lost bounce" from the reversal zone earlier is darn worrisome.

Hope we get enough of a bounce to warrant getting back in instead of chasing a crash.

But yeah - something darn peculiar about today's action.....