Ok now this is too much

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 HoseB

HoseB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

Not only do I have to battle the markets, earthquakes, volcanos, now get this one...

My wife just came in to see how I was doing in the trade room if I needed some coffee or something. She freaks and tells me a coral snake is 5 yards behind me. Geez!

I mean common. :lol:

Got rid of it with the machete not what I wanted to do but do not need these around me.

You must live in/near Florida.

Trivia: Care to guess which snake's bite causes most human death's annually?
40,000 headmen couldn't make me change my mind....

#12 CallMeIshmael

CallMeIshmael

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:38 PM

Not only do I have to battle the markets, earthquakes, volcanos, now get this one...

My wife just came in to see how I was doing in the trade room if I needed some coffee or something. She freaks and tells me a coral snake is 5 yards behind me. Geez!

Got rid of it with the machete not what I wanted to do but do not need these around me.

I'll bite.

#13 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

Costa Rica House now plenty here but we have a place in Sarasota, Fl and some others. Well the 2nd signal date is here and we did not make the 1090 today so that signal kicks in that 900 cracks is 100% before new highs. If it does not it will be the first time in 81 years. The lotto may be a better bet against this.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#14 teknobucks

teknobucks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 297 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:41 PM

born and raised in florida....retired there now
bottom line with snakes is get a cat and make a lotta NOISE outside and ya never see um...;)

fwiw....snakes are not a problem in terms of killing human beings....mosquitoes are the real menace from critters in this world.

#15 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:46 PM

Well the 2nd signal date is here and we did not make the 1090 today so that signal kicks in that 900 cracks is 100% before new highs. If it does not it will be the first time in 81 years. The lotto may be a better bet against this.

Z,

you expect the start of that move down to or below 900 to happen already before July expiration or after?

thanks, gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#16 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:48 PM

Have a cat and make plenty of noise 3rd one in 7yrs at this house. 5 total and 3 different kinds at the beach house in 4 yrs. I think they just laugh at us here.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#17 HoseB

HoseB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:49 PM

I'll bite.

Said to be Russell's Viper... about 50,000 annually.
40,000 headmen couldn't make me change my mind....

#18 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:53 PM

Well the 2nd signal date is here and we did not make the 1090 today so that signal kicks in that 900 cracks is 100% before new highs. If it does not it will be the first time in 81 years. The lotto may be a better bet against this.

Z,

you expect the start of that move down to or below 900 to happen already before July expiration or after?

thanks, gis

We got to see how it goes but sure are a lot of time turns around 10-13 of Aug.

#19 jdjimenez

jdjimenez

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:57 PM

bottom line with snakes is get a cat and make a lotta NOISE outside and ya never see um...;)

fwiw....snakes are not a problem in terms of killing human beings....mosquitoes are the real menace from critters in this world.

What does the cat do? Figured it would be food for most snakes.

#20 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

What does the cat do? Figured it would be food for most snakes.

I think ours is so nice it invites them in gives them a tour of the place.