Photo

We are forming a flat top formation on ES.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:33 AM

Goldie nice chart below. Seems to have some juice in the tank but sure has had ridiculous volume and tiny money flow on the way up here but one day at a time though.

Quick up date cashed in the 5% 1097.25 and a 5% original 1092.75 (time thing) both at 1092.50.
Leaving me at 60% and some more points in the bank on this one. Spooky Thks bud from below.

zoro,

wheres your stop on this current trade?

thx
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#12 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:51 AM

We should get at least a 10 to 15 point selloff either tody or tomorrow and it could be the top for this whole run and we go and retest lows... NAV, option #2 is stilll in play...

Edited by MikeyG, 14 July 2010 - 06:52 AM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#13 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:39 AM

Goldie nice chart below. Seems to have some juice in the tank but sure has had ridiculous volume and tiny money flow on the way up here but one day at a time though.

Quick up date cashed in the 5% 1097.25 and a 5% original 1092.75 (time thing) both at 1092.50.
Leaving me at 60% and some more points in the bank on this one. Spooky Thks bud from below.

zoro,

wheres your stop on this current trade?

thx

dc 1113 es. Left room to battle as you saw between yesterday and today. I would work some off as I did that 5% if it came to that but I will likely cover this afternoon if it does what I think it does. Got to see how it rolls.

Best short today should be oil. More on blog. T-scores updated too. btw

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#14 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

thanks z, good luck on your trade.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#15 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:42 AM

We should get at least a 10 to 15 point selloff either tody or tomorrow and it could be the top for this whole run and we go and retest lows...

NAV, option #2 is stilll in play...

I think 20 points at least.

Nav as others said I would of liked a 2-3 option also. :lol: Likely to get a rally after this correction but new highs?

Edited by zoropb, 14 July 2010 - 07:44 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#16 milbank

milbank

• TT Patron+
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:00 AM

This morning is one of those mornings where I just look and wait to see what the volume indicates. I can't make heads or tails of it so far. I may go the whole day without a trade if it continues like this but, I expect this neutral situation will end and some decent direction will reveal itself in the afternoon. If not, I don't trade today.

Edited by milbank, 14 July 2010 - 10:01 AM.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
--George Bernard Shaw

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

#17 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:27 AM

got stopped at 1092 and Slowly entering the short. Ended up with a couple. Will update later.

#18 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:39 AM

got stopped at 1092 and Slowly entering the short. Ended up with a couple. Will update later.

Z, market is trying very hard to break out about 1100 i will get shorty when it attempts a break out of 1107. Am back in long opn nq at 1853. Chnaces are 1880 will be seen by friday morning I think next big money on shorty.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#19 porsche911sg

porsche911sg

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

Z, market is trying very hard to break out about 1100 i will get shorty when it attempts a break out of 1107. Am back in long opn nq at 1853. Chnaces are 1880 will be seen by friday morning I think next big money on shorty.

Took off the longs for 7 points. Off to sleep.
The market catches almost everyone on the wrong side. We always seem to get fake break out before that huge dump or the hugh dump before the false break down! Trade Safe!

#20 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

Nice trade P. I tend to be a little early as some of you know but I am working on it. :lol: On my blog I had us up until the 14th and a turn this afternoon that is the biggest turn since the rally started on July 1. So heads up. Started entering es shorts again 1095.25 will add as things play out.