doing some light buying

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#91 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 10:40 AM

unless i am mstaken, in the history of the world, no fiat currency has ever lasted. fiats have 100%track record of going to zero. so when you sell your gold or miner position, where do you put your money. they painted a perfect looking h&s top on the gold chart. are we going up or do we correct? if we correct i am a buyer. if not i sit. that is how i view that situation. the seasonals are in their strongest period now. which didnt provide much hep in 08. but, i dont spend time worrying about it. i dont really believe in silver. but , i bought a few thousand ounces of silver @6 which is sitting pretty right now. one thing about silver, the last time it topped , it was limit down for days on end. i wont fall in love w/silver. espzf and axsmf have been added to my holdings. gqmnf as well right here in the short term , its a toss up. but, over the next couple of months we are going to see a parabolic rise. so, for the frenzy i have ventured into a couple of explorers, i like to put my work to the test. and i sleep good @night. as jim sinclair says the largest holders of gold is the banksters! happy thanksgiving all. we have alot to be thankful for. appreciate the grace that has fallen upon you. joe is walking the bread line.

#92 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

unless i am mstaken, in the history of the world, no fiat currency has ever lasted. fiats have 100%track record of going to zero. so when you sell your gold or miner position, where do you put your money. they painted a perfect looking h&s top on the gold chart. are we going up or do we correct? if we correct i am a buyer. if not i sit. that is how i view that situation. the seasonals are in their strongest period now. which didnt provide much hep in 08. but, i dont spend time worrying about it. i dont really believe in silver. but , i bought a few thousand ounces of silver @6 which is sitting pretty right now. one thing about silver, the last time it topped , it was limit down for days on end. i wont fall in love w/silver.
espzf and axsmf have been added to my holdings. gqmnf as well
right here in the short term , its a toss up. but, over the next couple of months we are going to see a parabolic rise. so, for the frenzy i have ventured into a couple of explorers, i like to put my work to the test. and i sleep good @night. as jim sinclair says the largest holders of gold is the banksters!
happy thanksgiving all. we have alot to be thankful for. appreciate the grace that has fallen upon you. joe is walking the bread line.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Dharma and too all here. Just remember, money comes and goes but memories last forever...love your families and make wonderful memories this holiday. Focus on what you have and not what you don't have. Now, back to the stuffing. :D

Peace!

TM

#93 inamosa

inamosa

Patterns-based Trader and Investor in ETFs and Futures

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all :)

we have alot to be thankful for. appreciate the grace that has fallen upon you. joe is walking the bread line.

Indeed!
"Our job is not to predict where the market will go, but to interpret daily price and volume action to ascertain the facts of the current environment and make decisions based on that interpretation."
-Scott O'Neil (son of William O'Neil), Portfolio Manager at O’Neil Data Systems, when asked where the Dow would go in the coming months